Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PurpleCookieDog

OGKZ Week 4 Flower.

OGKZ Week 4 Under a Mars Hydro SP250 and TSW2000. 540watts Total. Organic Dry Amendments and Liquid Seaweed.

large.052C3C34-262E-4718-BF13-E1ED7ED4873A.jpeglarge.72A3CFBE-E646-46FF-963F-90C11E58A171.jpeglarge.A4EEFF6B-2EB3-4B82-BB40-2D2A4B41BDC7.jpeg

12 people like this

wow they look so good, nice growing

2 people like this

11 hours ago, PurpleCookieDog said:

OGKZ Week 4 Under a Mars Hydro SP250 and TSW2000. 540watts Total.

Looking good buddy :yep:

My personal favourite weed that I have grown over the last year or so.

That overwhelming Og ness with a few hints of fruitiness, oh and did I mention that it’s pretty moorish too :skin_up:

Take it easy. Jj :yinyang: 

2 people like this

@hash72 thanks man, compliments mean a lot :) 

@Jibba jabba thanks a lot dude :) any advice on harvesting her? I’m on day 61 and the trichs are lookin pretty cloudy with a few still clear. Was gonna lights out tomorrow and leave her til day 64-65. How long did you flower her for?

@PurpleCookieDog the pheno I have comes down at day 63

1 person likes this

On 20/10/2020 at 6:31 PM, PurpleCookieDog said:

How long did you flower her for?

I think it was around 60-65 days mate, but a week longer won’t do to much harm.

Jj :yinyang:

1 person likes this

Mine are 6 weeks today and look like they'd be done in 8 weeks with ease? Wondered if I got the fast version or something lol didn't say that on the pack though. Anyone wanting a good fem strain to grow, so far so good. All 3 seems more or less the same in how they've grown and look. Smell wise can't knock it although not as stinking as the other strain I got in there by Humboldt. This strain is proper frosty though ain't it. Seen some say ogkb is related to cookies? Might explain the frost and also seem to have the pop corn type bud structure going on slightly. 

1 person likes this