Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dutch Passion

Support forum for Dutch Passion Seeds

gallery_78953_6269_18093.jpg

562 topics in this forum

• 317 replies

• 271 replies
    • 64 replies
    • 60 replies
    • 319 replies
    • 81 replies
    • 337 replies
    • 143 replies
    • 125 replies
    • 96 replies
    • 85 replies
    • 153 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 132 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 46 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 30 replies
    • 72 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 70 replies
    • 40 replies
    • 39 replies
    • 0 replies

• Larry Badgeley
      @growinggold @BudJ   Game of two halves yesterday. Started iffy on the front. Couldn't get my putting right at all. Shot gross one over on the back. So 36 points in total with 22 on the back 9.   Driving and Irons were superb. Maybe the warm (ish) weather this week will encourage some growth on the greens because they are still very poor. All in all a good knock.
    • paradiseseeds
      Hello UK420 growers !   Paradise Seeds starts a Photo Contest this month  Let's check your albums together and be a winner ! 1st winner: 10 seeds + hemp cap + XL grinder 2nd winner: 5 seeds + XL grinder; 3rd winner: 3 seeds + small grinder.   Entry closes end of this month (May 30th) and you can choose the strain that you will enjoy to grow  Valid only in EU and UK.     Have fun & luck ! 
    • blackpoolbouncer
      You only need look where a dogs pissed. Burnt spot surrounded by lush green growth.
    • blackpoolbouncer
      @buddy13 I think the whole plant stretching thing is a misnomer.    I've always had my lights firmly fixed at the top of my tent. Ive run t5's 2 foot + above the canopy. Veg plants in the big tent with 2m of head room. I've never seen any excess stretch.   Excess stretch comes from low light levels. A plant stretches in low light conditions because of phototropism. When one side of plant is in darkness, auxin cause a growth spurt of the dark side. This is how plants stay directed towards the light.  When we see low light conditions covering the whole plant the auxin are in overdrive telling the plant to break out of the dark space. It the same reason a full dense canopy grows faster that an open canopy. Its the shade that drives stretch.        Put it this way. Id happily run my light on its lowest setting at the top of the tent for vegging and excess stretch wouldn't cross my mind.    Always kinda baffled me people  feeling the need to get light as close as possible. Makes no sense