75 replies to this topic

#1 The Villan

The Villan

I got me own Troll :)

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7339 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 12:35 PM

As the title says , just wondering if they have left the boards ?

Vill

#2 madgiz

madgiz

Resin Coated

• Team UK420
  • 15150 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 12:42 PM

The fact that you are posting in their support forum would suggest not..:)

scuba pics

Respect each others opinions, help each other out and keep it chilled. jackson5 May 2011

Indeed, if a poor man will spend a year in prison for stealing out of hunger, how high would the gallows need to be to hang the rich man who breaks the law out of greed?― Terry Pratchett, Snuff

#3 Sancho Panza

Sancho Panza

There's somthing in room 237

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3272 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 12:44 PM

i was told buy PM that if you want to contact them quickly it best to do it thought their web site as that get checked on a more regular basis ;)

''Free your mind and your ass will follow'' -Funkadelic

“In truth, laws are always useful to those with possessions and harmful to those who have nothing" 

#4 The Villan

The Villan

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7339 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 12:54 PM

Ok thanks.
Madgiz, haven't seen then for sometime, maybe I am looking in the wrong threads :)

#5 The Villan

The Villan

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7339 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 12:56 PM

Well they haven't been around to answwer anything since ..... User is offline Lst active.... Oct 19 2011 08:57 AM :)

#6 Elephant Face

Elephant Face

Resin Coated

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3006 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 04:59 PM

Their products seem good but customer service and general upkeep of site seems bad.

I have gone considerable distances to closed shops or ones that only get PM in to order.

I rang and told them the shop they had listed has closed down well over 12 months ago but its still on listing "Tony’s Natural Foods" :wallbash: Wonder how many peeps have done same as me.
I apologise if he still is trading but certainly not at those premises not great once you biked up to an hour around London on your break from work.

I also emailed after explaining 2 other stockists Sale and Grasshopper don't really stock they just order as an when, fine if you know but not great if you just look at site for closest stockist to where you are.

You may wonder why i seem to have gone to outlets across country as i always go when working away as no car and no one know me and me nearest supposed stockist from home is miles away.

I would say sort it out PM particularly here of most places you have such dedicated customers why abuse that, but then you probs wont see it.

Its rare i rant but as i went out of my way in time and to inform them by phone and email i thought they might at least update site in the last 12 months, new products have been added.

:bong:
EF seeing what Asia has to offer. Laos - Thailand - Cambodia - Vietnam - http://www.uk420.com...howtopic=203245[/url]
EF Treks Nepal - http://www.uk420.com...pic=284897&st=0
EF In North India - http://www.uk420.com...howtopic=285029
EF in South India - http://www.uk420.com...4

#7 northwest

northwest

_

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1567 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 04:49 AM

I would appreciate if they answered their emails especially when the last one they sent asked for an address. Pretty shady.

Edited by northwest, 18 March 2012 - 04:49 AM.

#8 _erin_

_erin_
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:52 PM

I would appreciate if they answered their emails especially when the last one they sent asked for an address. Pretty shady.

Think you'll be waiting for sometime mate ime.
I feel sorry for ot1- hope pm are paying him handsomely for doing their job for them.

#9 Beckit

Beckit

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:59 PM

i was told buy PM that if you want to contact them quickly it best to do it thought their web site as that get checked on a more regular basis ;)

Yeah i heard that too as i asked a question in the forum they didnt answer. They didnt respond when i used thier site either. Maybe they are just busy, it was only 11 months ago.

#10 cf

cf

WAH !

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5560 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:31 PM

I think these guys are a small op and have probably overstretched themselves, I had soemthing I wanted to discuss with them , I'm using their hydro range in nft and was using a fair splash of pH down when it says that I shoudnt need any when going full tilt.

I rang the number on the website and spoke to a really helpful fella for about five minutes, he was interested in my opinion and views on the product but asked me to put the specifics in an email. I havent heard anything back , this was several weeks ago.

I really dont know but I think they are probably disorganised and have had to concentrate on the essentials like getting their products right and getting it on the shelves and hoping that they speak for themselves.

I haev to say that I have had really good results with the hydro stuff, I've followed the schedule and have had a better, tastier crop and more of it.
Ive used Canna, GH, Vitalink, Dutchmaster, Ionic, Nutriculture ,erm... and whilst its been a while since I've used some of these brands I find that I had an immediate improvement over Vitalink which was doing the biz up until recently. I was on Canna briefly before that but Vitalink worked better than Canna so I am really keen to keep using PM and see if there is any tweaking I can do to make things sing even more. I'm only on my third run so I'm still getting a feel for whats happening in the tank, still taking a lot of readings and writing a lot of stuff down.

I really hope this company thrives , apart from being a uk based outfit and apart from not being a big monster like Canna (have you tired contacting them ? :rolleyes: ) I want to be able to buy these nutes because they work really well. I'd be gutted if I had to stop using them because they went under, I wouldnt know what nutrient to turn to :(

I wish theyd reply to these threads , it looks slack, but I'm hoping the company themselves are doing well despite the lack of support for purely selfish reasons .
“There is no reason to accept the doctrines crafted to sustain power and privilege, or to believe that we are constrained by mysterious and unknown social laws. These are simply decisions made within institutions that are subject to human will and that must face the test of legitimacy. And if they do not meet the test, they can be replaced by other institutions that are more free and more just, as has happened often in the past.”

Noam Chomsky

#11 Al Swearengen

Al Swearengen

Full Flower

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1566 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:54 PM

Yes Ive posted a question for them and mailed them and heard nothing, like there products though :shuriken:

#12 The Villan

The Villan

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7339 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:15 PM

The growshop I visit every now and again stocks PM stuff and will always get it if asked for. He just ran out of bio silicon apparently one of my friends bought the lot :)

#13 _erin_

_erin_
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:37 PM

@CF
Glad yr one of the few who's had sucess with any pm product outside the soil range CF.

I'd be far more forgiving if my experience echoed yrs.Focusing on "getting the products right" as you put it, would also be slight justification, if they had indeed got them "right".
Testimony on here, and through "real life" friends, has not born this out however.

Tbh, i've heard the "their too busy doing the important stuff" argument with regards to pm on numerous occassions now,and it just doesn't wash.

The "important stuff", is the guys out there such as myself, who have already lined pm's pockets with their hard earned, and find themselves somewhat floundering when trying to get feedback re some pretty basic questions.

Having produced this product from the bottom up,most of these enquiries would take literally seconds to respond to adaquately.

On yr "overstretched themselves" comment,have to agree. Although I would put it slightly differently.
Perhaps-they've been v greedy boys in bringing out a raft of unnecessary products riding on the success of the oldtimer's range, and are no longer able to focus on their loyal 420 customer base.
I mean c'mon-evolution-it's little more than nytrozyme, drop of super vit and a wetting agent.

The hypocracy of implying some sort of ethical ethos by pm, is utterly laughable.

I think their absense from these boards is slightly more sinister.
The coco nutes are a case in point.They're quite obviously off kilter.Check the history on these boards-as problems started to arise from members, pm became increasingly unavailable.People must do the research and draw their own conclusions.

Rats, ships, deserting etc

#14 cf

cf

WAH !

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5560 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:47 PM

Hi erin,

I'm sorry that you dont find their stuff up to the mark, I havent followed many coir grows but I did think I'd seen some success ?

I jumped in with both feet, there arent any well documented hydro grows that I could see, please correct me if you knwo different, so I just took the plunge on the back of what seemed like a company that were having good results with their organic stuff.

I havent got the 'feel' of Pm hydro but I think I will soon, actually I'm still using some vitalink grow for vegging so I'm only buying three bottles hydro flora a ,b and the bloom boost (pk sort of thing) and sticking roughly to the chart provided.
I havent invested in anything else and considering that I havent used them before, I've only coughed up for three bottles and I am reluctant to dump tanks when I think I can get away with topping up I'm having much better results in a room that has remained otherwise the same as before.

If I dont see a hydro grow using these nutes on 420 soon I feel I should document fully my experience as these nutes are very good and hardly anyone one seems to be using them, which is a shame as there has obviously been some good work that has gone almost unoticed.

I think you can tell if you care to look at my posting over the years that I have no axe to grind here I just seem to have happened across a hydroponic nutrient that so far has knocked the other brands I have used into a cocked hat and I'm very happy about it.
“There is no reason to accept the doctrines crafted to sustain power and privilege, or to believe that we are constrained by mysterious and unknown social laws. These are simply decisions made within institutions that are subject to human will and that must face the test of legitimacy. And if they do not meet the test, they can be replaced by other institutions that are more free and more just, as has happened often in the past.”

Noam Chomsky

#15 bluecheese1

bluecheese1

Pot Smoking Nazi ;-)

• PipPipPipPip
  • 778 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 12:43 AM

iv been using pm's soil,soil nutes,ot nutes,granules,essence+catalyst+wetting agent for about 3 years & cant fault theyr stuff :yep:

but 11 months for PM to answer a Q is nothing, a few other guys who won the crimbo competition 15/16 months ago are still waiting for a reply from PM about theyr prizes.

Edited by bluecheese1, 20 March 2012 - 12:45 AM.

Until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another,Inferior, Is finally,
And permanently, Discredited, And abandoned,Everywhere is war,Me say war.
That until there no longer First class and second class citizens of any nation,
Until the colour of a man's skin is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes, Me say war.
That until the basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all, Without regard to race, Dis a war.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users