CBD nugs for ya noggin'

darXound

I've been going on about this for a while; since I've been taking decarbed weed in capsules my hair has started to regrow, I was receding like fuck and I even got to the stage where I was just shaving it bald but now it's the thickest it's been for decades and it's still growing.

I have a theory: 

I believe over the course of a lifetime our endocannabinoid system deteriorates and stuff like going bald happens to some folks because of this, so therefore feeding your endocannabioid system should reverse the effects.

Edited by Pepe Ramon
  • Like 2

@Pepe Ramon  ive been on it for 4 years now still balding on top , what brand are u on or home made

are you rubbin it on your head or oraly, ??

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, geogeo said:

@Pepe Ramon  ive been on it for 4 years now still balding on top , what brand are u on or home made

are you rubbin it on your head or oraly, ??

The study used 4-5mg CDB applied topically over the course of 6 months

Edited by darXound

I just decarb my regular weed and encapsulate it, then I eat them. I'm currently taking 8 size 0 capsules around 2 hours before bed, so I guess it's around 2g. I've also lost 10kg in weight since I started using them.

And no, I don't rub it into my head

• Like 1

Just now, Killuminati7 said:

Cbds aload of shit 

As someone who smokes it regularly I beg to differ. It certainly isn't the cure all wonder drug some would make it out to be and there's plenty of dodgy "CBD" products out there, but If I smoke half a good good quality CBD flower it really helps my ADHD and definitely eases my aches and pains just little bit. I think the issue lies with the aforementioned dodgy products, there's no regulations around it so you can put 1g in a huge vat of muscle balm, stick CBD on the label in big letters and sell it for 4 times the usual price despite it being useless. 

• Like 4

I’m only joking everything todo with the cannabis plant is amazing 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Killuminati7 said:

I’m only joking everything todo with the cannabis plant is amazing 

Trimming is shit

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’m trying to get me missus todo it but it bores her lol I fucking hate it too hurts my neck lol 

• Like 1

She sucks my cock too nice, that’s all there good for sucking dick and that’s it lol 

• Haha 3