Gang including ex-Come Dine With Me winners convicted over cannabis import plot

sweettooth

Just now, Military Grade said:

Amateurs lol

telegram innit lol

🤔

• Haha 1

So they was going to bump the mules eh , worked well init 

has anyone else noticed when they raid these big grows its always just as the plants hit flower it seems like the time the raids cause you always see preflower plants never veg and never full grown...also always seems to be HPS lights that get raided

On 16/04/2024 at 11:37, oldleafybeard1 said:

has anyone else noticed when they raid these big grows its always just as the plants hit flower it seems like the time the raids cause you always see preflower plants never veg and never full grown...also always seems to be HPS lights that get raided

maybe as it starts reeking the streets out? or the elecy company have cottoned on that someones stealing energy.

hps is dirt cheap, always those wanky cheap ass barn reflectors too

More likely that the person who grasses them up does it at the beginning and they wait until later so they can do them for more weight. I reckon most people are still only caught because someone grasses them up, regardless of what the police press office may claim about 'sophisticated detection techniques' and other such arse gravy, they just don't have the budget for such things.

• Like 1

It does not cost much for a drone now days .

What can pick up heat sig.

Plenty of pig forces use them.Not only for looking for people but looking for  cannabis grows as well .

I know that the local  pigs  in our town have used them to find grows in the past