Growers ark coco first feed through veg stage?

David Attenborough

I can remember reading someone used first feed right through the veg stage then straight onto bloom, is this a thing?

• Like 1

I've read Owderb used to use GA First Feed but went on to stop it using it altogether and just fed young plants Grow A&B at low EC.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Slippy One said:

Nope 

I did it for a while - but then sacked it off completely as it was cheaper overall using grow at the base dose.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, GSZZ said:

I did it for a while - but then sacked it off completely as it was cheaper overall using grow at the base dose.

Did it work? I bought some for my last run but didnt use much of it, I was thinking I could use it up on the next run if I could use it instead of grow, I usually veg for four weeks before flipping to 12/12.

11 minutes ago, David Attenborough said:

Did it work?

As per my last post, I only stopped because it was cheaper to use the grow at the base dose instead (3ml/l grow vs 5ml/l first feed). However, I don't veg big plants so bare that in mind.

e2a also, just FYI I stand in solidarity with UK420 and don't use Growers Ark anymore.

Edited by GSZZ
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, GSZZ said:

As per my last post, I only stopped because it was cheaper to use the grow at the base dose instead (3ml/l grow vs 5ml/l first feed). However, I don't veg big plants so bare that in mind.

e2a also, just FYI I stand in solidarity with UK420 and don't use Growers Ark anymore.

Why arnt people using it?

I’ll keep using them as their hard water editions work well for me. Fucking hate their courier but that’s fine, 2x5L veg nutes lasts 12 months and my flowering nutes are Beanstalk which my local grow shop has started selling. 

think GA forgot to pay for their advertising fees but that could be wrong. 

Just now, Slippy One said:

think GA forgot to pay for their advertising fees but that could be wrong. 

UGORG purposefully didn't pay their advertising fees (for years and years). When their sub-forum was turned off as a result, Growers Ark pulled their advertisement in a show of support for them. Two cheeks of the same arse.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

@GSZZ and enough cheek for another arse at that by the sounds of it too! 

@David Attenborough most times a start up feed is just a watered down version of the mainstream feed. Never used GA but if it's similar principle as the others, you could use it all up (and pretty quickly) in veg and just pick up the slack with normal dose nutes once done

• Like 1

Not sure what's funny tbh the whole situation is about as far from funny as it can possibly be...

• Like 2

I take the Lol reactions to be for the ‘two cheeks’ comment.

Atb 

☯️

as a late comer to the GA line its done me OK this grow but I feel like I should find something else.

any view on floramax? bit expensive but looks good, vege flora, resin-xs,