Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

One Tree Horticulture

One Tree General Questions

29 posts in this topic

Please post any general questions you may have and we'll get back to you ASAP :oldtoker:

3 people like this

Hi @One Tree Horticulture could you please tell me what the dimensions are for both sizes of your High Dome Propagators?

1 person likes this

Hi @Exhale The small size propagator is 37.5cm x  23.5cm x 19cm and the large is 58cm x 40.5cm x 23cm  (length x width x height). Hope that helps, if you have any more queries just ask :oldtoker:

1 person likes this

Thank you @Exhale Take it easy :oldtoker:

Doesn't look like I'm able to send DM yet, and I dont want to reveal post code publicly. Mind messaging me about a shipping query please?

Thanks

Edited by superfruit
1 person likes this

@superfruit Sent you a direct message :oldtoker:

1 person likes this

Just had my delivery. Fantastic service, well packed and very, very stealthy. Well done lads. Excellent. I can highly recommend these guys.

4 people like this

Thank you very much @Larry Badgeley for your very kind feedback,  much appreciated. :yep:

1 person likes this

hi i cant seem to access my basket or checkout on your site are you still open @One Tree Horticulture?

1 person likes this

Hi @WhyNotEyy I'm really sorry to hear you're having difficulty placing an order. We are definitely still open. I'm unsure as to why you cannot access the basket or checkout. I've just done a transaction on the website and there were no issues with the process. Plus we have had orders today through the site. Do you get any error message or info? Could it be an internet issue at your end? You could always try clearing your cookies and try again? Not sure what else to suggest computer wise...

If you try again and can't get it working you can send us a private msg on here or an email with your order and do a direct bank payment. Please keep us updated and we'll help in whatever way possible.

Sorry again for the difficulties, I will continue to see if I can find answer. If I do I'll let you know.

Take it easy :oldtoker:

5 people like this

Had a nice delivery this week off you guys too. Good service :skin_up:

1 person likes this

Thank you @Itwasntme Glad to be of service :oldtoker:

7 hours ago, One Tree Horticulture said:

Hi @WhyNotEyy I'm really sorry to hear you're having difficulty placing an order. We are definitely still open. I'm unsure as to why you cannot access the basket or checkout. I've just done a transaction on the website and there were no issues with the process. Plus we have had orders today through the site. Do you get any error message or info? Could it be an internet issue at your end? You could always try clearing your cookies and try again? Not sure what else to suggest computer wise...

If you try again and can't get it working you can send us a private msg on here or an email with your order and do a direct bank payment. Please keep us updated and we'll help in whatever way possible.

Sorry again for the difficulties, I will continue to see if I can find answer. If I do I'll let you know.

clearing cookies has fixed it, sorry was out just got back home. it was  just refusing to even attempt to load the basket and checkout kept looping before cookie clear @One Tree Horticulture. wonder what cookie i had messing with it thanks for your help

1 person likes this

Phew... glad you managed to fix it @WhyNotEyy Thank you for giving us a look. If we can help in any other way please just drop us a line.

1 person likes this