Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sterling-archer

Best indoor vape? Size irrelevant

29 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I have been using vapes for years now and really still struggle to bury smoking all together. I keep returning to it even without tobacco and want to stop all together as its all about health. 

The solo 2 is a excellent piece of kit and i love it. I had the one and my partner got me the two a few years ago wisely. She did alot of research for me and the solo is a great solid unit so she was right. 

But i want a more heavy duty, less portable unit to really keep me happy now. I have looked at whats out there and the options are all confusing as so many annoying hipsters just talk crap in reviews now to get freebies.

I would love a unit for oils and dry but of it comes to it dry only it is and a rig. Look forward to everyone's thoughts

The switch pops up as a option potentially but how does it perform dry? 

Sterl

Edited by sterling-archer
1 person likes this

NewVape flowerpot

5 people like this

My mate has got one of those Volcanos, it's not the fancy digi one but still works great. You can cut your own size of bags so you can tailor it to your needs. He made me a party bag, it was way too big, but i'd been taking the piss saying vapes are shit lol 

I was considering one for myself, but they're quite expensive so I might have to wait abit.

His only complaint is it's much nicer to use when you're just filled it, basically like drinking warm coffee as apposed to cold

1 person likes this

33 minutes ago, Dirk_Diggler147 said:

NewVape flowerpot

+1

The Cloud Evo from VapeXhale converted me finally but when the Flowerpot by NewVape came along its been the best desktop vape for me, it's simple to clean and all the parts replaceable easily yourself so no sending back and forth unless something happens to the control unit.

Both the Cloud Evo and the Flowerpot do dry herb and oils, I would say the Flowerpot does herb better as you have this lovely big bowl to put your herb in whereas other units get gunky and clogged quick because you have to almost stuff the bud in to small baskets.

In all cases the Flowerpot is represented by the black bag, all other desktop vapes can be classed as the condom lol

1 person likes this

I love my EVO and can't imagine anything doing a better job for flavourful hits or powerful clouds. So now I guess i'm gonna have to spend a bunch more money so I can try a flowerpot...

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Bubbles Depot said:

now I guess i'm gonna have to spend a bunch more money so I can try a flowerpot...

I was coveting those things a while back but couldn't face shelling out all that cash.

Just checked and it's £469 for the complete bundle on Vapefiend! Not cheap by any means.

Think I'll be sticking with skins for herb and torch for dabs.

2 people like this

Yeah i could never justify the 400+ price tag for the evo but I got a half price one in a black Friday sale a while back. If I had to replace it now I'd pay full price without complaint.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

I've only owned a SSV as a desktop vape and like the majority of them theres a period of time where you'll twiddling your fingers waiting for them to warm up- really off putting imo. There are many now though that you can leave on all day, but thats not my cuppa tea, esp with kids around the house. I gave me desktop away in the end and steered towards on demand glass path convection portables, can highly recommend RastaBuddhaTao Z and Tinymight. 

But you cant go wrong with a Vapcap & IH, tastey, efficient, clean and on demand, this combo got me off combustion. 

Edited by stickyblack
1 person likes this

Volcano v2

1 person likes this

I always struggled giving up the bifta’s every time I gave up I’d buy a new vape so have owned in to particular order magicflight box, arizer solo, da Buddha, volcano, e nano, mighty, evo, sticky brick, lotus, herbozier, flowerpot there’s probs more but that’s all I can remember. Yes i has a problem.

imo when trying to give up that tabac addition you need the heaviest hitter you can afford, out of that list the ones I would recommend are the flowerpot with the herbozier a very close second, the mighty or the sticky brick are the best portable I’ve tried. Runners up would be the enano but you have to use a USA to uk step down transformer, the volcano but I hated the noisey crinkley bags. Da Buddha or the silver surfer are both good fairly budget options that can also be used with a bong. The only two are use now are the herbozier and the flowerpot both expensive but they can both get you absolutely mangled if you desire 

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

:ouch: @is it tho? .. now that is serious case of VAS for all the wrong reasons, but hopefully youve found the right vape to kick combustion..

Mighty fine line up vapes though :yep:

Eta. Ah i see, ive taken to posting on the wrong thread too a whole new level.. Wrong thread and wrong forum lol .. the thread was deffo about portables lol

Edited by stickyblack
2 people like this

@is it tho? sounds like we've been on a similar journey, I tried De Verdamper other side of the channel years and years ago working over that way, I was absolutely blown away, the best we could get over here were those tragicshite boxes and the fucking sunflower jar!

sunflower_vaporizer_big.jpg

Tried the Volcano and to be fair straight off when I saw it I said "hate the bag" simply because of those fucking horrible 'lungers' we used to do (anyone remember them? cut the bottom off a bottle and tape round it with a big bag shove it up the bottle and then pull it out when you light the cone to draw through thick creamy yellow nasty soap bar caned acrid smoke) and true enough it did my head in. Of the other one's you've listed I've not tried the e nano!

I still haven't managed to spend as much on vapes as what I've done on tobacco historically, I bought the Flowerpot and Tinymight very recently and those will be my last purchases until they give up the game, all of these premium vapes will pay for themselves within a year for myself when I factor in that I'm totally tobacco free, before I quit my habit was costing me between 600-700 a year and the cost of smoking has gone up considerably since then.

3 people like this

volcano classic here,probably best machine in my house

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

S&B Mighty with a D020-D 9 Inches bubbler glass   (d h gate) and your sorted.

Not touched baccy since. its supper adaptable.  

Word is a new mighty is coming soon i think. 

Edited by growinggold
1 person likes this

For me in 2006 it was a choice between a Volcano or the Aromed. Chose the Aromed for it's hooka type whip and built in water cooler/filter and I'm so glad I did. I'd buy another without hesitating, but it won't die, as they have cheap glass parts and repair shop based in Heidleberg. The newest Volcano finally has a hooka style whip, as the bags aren't for everyone, but it's £100 more than the Aromed...

I've passed on hundreds of pure joints over the years, would never go back to smoking. I'd rather have nothing than inhale 600C hot gasses. 

As for costs, the decent non portable vapes will cost between £3-500, but once you factor in health benefits, flavour, and how long it will last, they're usually good value. 

My Aromed is 14 years old and cost £400. That's £29/year, or £2.40/month for flavour and healthy meds, which is probably cheaper than smoking. 

Good luck. 

5 people like this