Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Gro-zone Hydro

NEW PRODUCT GIVEAWAY PLANT AID 1L

52 posts in this topic

:flex:

NEW PRODUCT GIVEAWAY! We are happy to be working in conjunction with the creators of Plant Aid to offer you this FREE giveaway! All you need to do is inbox us with a delivery address and you shall receive a 1 litre bottle of Plant Aid to try completely free of charge! This offer is limited to the first 24 people to send us their details! Be quick because there's limited free stock! 

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

Plant Aid Organic Growth Enhancer! Easily absorbed micro and macro elements as well as plant growth hormones cytokines and auxins to protect plants against stress and disease. 

Plant Aid also has complex plant hormones to stimulate rapid root growth helps to form an extensive root system allowing the plant to access more water and offers resistance to root disease. 

Plant Aid is a powerful soil conditioner that revives poor quality and tired compost. Plant Aid encourages microbes to thrive which in turn allows the plants to uptake nutrients more readily.

Plant Aid increases chlorophyll production which allows the plant to harness energy from the sun or artificial light sources. With more energy, plants will grow stronger, healthier and more vibrant.

https://www.gro-zone.co.uk/product/plant-aid-organic-growth-enhancer/ 

www.plant-aid.co.uk

11 people like this

pm sent for a bottle of liquid witchcraft .

6 people like this

Nice one pm sent :yep:

3 people like this

Hi mate, I've just ordered 70 quid worth of Intense nutrients from you. Thanks for an amazingly quick delivery :)

One problem, I didn't receive a free bottle of Intense organix grow. I followed the link from here and tried UK420 in the code box and it said not recognised. Am I missing something?

1 person likes this

PM sent, cheers :yep:

4 people like this

PM sent , thank you :) .

4 people like this

Very generous!

Ta

4 people like this

PM sent ta

4 people like this

Oops Ignore me, it's a soil product! D'oh

4 people like this

PM'd!

3 people like this

Pm sent fingers crossed

3 people like this

Pm sent...ta very much if I ain’t too late

3 people like this

18 hours ago, jadenugs said:

Hi mate, I've just ordered 70 quid worth of Intense nutrients from you. Thanks for an amazingly quick delivery :)

One problem, I didn't receive a free bottle of Intense organix grow. I followed the link from here and tried UK420 in the code box and it said not recognised. Am I missing something?

Hi,

We ask buyer to add UK420 into the comments section of the order so that we know that its you boys that are ordering. I will send it our for you today along with the other free giveaway. Cheers

5 people like this

I'm going to feed this to myself and see if it can work some magic on me.

2 people like this

Nice one

need to order a few bits from you guys again soon