Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Intense Nutrients Matt

members pics of intense fed plants

18 posts in this topic

hi all 

I just thought i would post a thread where members could post their favorite picture of plants grown with Intense Nutrients products 

A picture with what range of Intense Products you used and strain is all thats needed as some diarys and shots i may miss in other parts of the forums and i like to see how our nutrient lines are performing on uk420  

i am going to use a @L PLATE pic as an example and start it off :

Intense coco range from seed to harvest

33rd degree by in house genetics (gelato33 x platinum)

large.IMG_8341.JPG

thanks folks and as always tag me in your grow @Intense Nutrients Matt  or contact me via pm if i am ever needed 

6 people like this

2 weeks ago......at TFZ.....Foundation Root Stim and Dirt Grow used on all these ladies

large.IMG_1250.JPGlarge.IMG_1246.JPGlarge.IMG_1245.JPG

The root Stim is amazing, the dirt grow does it's job too, without burning the shit out of your plants

I shall be using more of the Intense range, bit further down the line

@Intense Nutrients Matt

12 people like this

Posted (edited)

@Intense Nutrients MattA few pics from my last forum diary using Intense Coco A&B, Foundation and Mag Cal

large.IMG_7594.JPG

large.IMG_7593.JPG

HSO Gorilla Breath^^

large.IMG_7403.JPG

large.IMG_7377.JPG

Root pics of HSO Blue Fire and Gorilla Breath.

Edited by Rick Grimes
14 people like this

large.IMG_1388.JPGlarge.IMG_1384.JPGlarge.IMG_4148.JPGlarge.IMG_1385.JPG

@Intense Nutrients Matt

So far we have used The root stim, DirtGrow, Go and Go+ on these

Started in February....biggest we have ever grown

11 people like this

:woot: some serious skills going on there glad the nutes are doing there thing as expected but they are a thing of beauty bro is this at the forbidden zone or at one of your other plots 

Seems you and zug are in for a bountiful harvest all being well :yep:

Atb 

Matt 

2 people like this

21 hours ago, Intense Nutrients Matt said:

:woot: some serious skills going on there glad the nutes are doing there thing as expected but they are a thing of beauty bro is this at the forbidden zone or at one of your other plots 

Seems you and zug are in for a bountiful harvest all being well :yep:

Atb 

Matt 

Cheers dude,

Yeah, this is The Forbidden Zone....got 4 other plots on the go, but haven't had much time getting round to see them,

Our Parlour plot we have not seen in 2 months ha ha

I think the DirtGrow is great, if used as a constant feed....extremely difficult when using outdoors, at plots,

so we add slow release ferts too, bit of FBB and 6x manure....and let the rain do it's job.

Still got 2 months left on most of the monsters, i'll stick some more pics up, when they are in flower:yep:

Hope all is good Matt

Be lucky mate:alien:

3 people like this

Killer orange nug @ 8 weeks. Intense Organix all the way :yep:

large_KO8.JPG

7 people like this

@zabz very nice bro glad to see the organix doing its job well in your capable hands.

Any thoughts as of yet as how it compares to your usual brand of feed in use so far mate 

is that the real gorilla seeds  killer orange that @panik sells? Looks a lovely plant for the price of that particular strain mate if I'm right it's a baked beanz creation who does some really good stuff think he's in Oz

Nice to see the budshots coming in and keep up the good work brother 

All the best mate 

Matt :skin_up:

2 people like this

Hi Matt. Yeah she's from Panix (Panik). A cracking plant to grow and a proper put you out there smoke.  I understand why it might not be some peoples cup of tea, I've watched a couple of people fade to pale green already :wassnnme: I like it a lot though!

As far as the organix nutes go. absolutely no dramas. Fantastic stuff! :yep:

I roughly followed the schedule, except I did sneak some pk, and wide load in towards late flower. 

Oh and that bit of tipping is from me overdoing the PK, not the organix.

I meant to ask about that. Apart from the fact they're not organic is there any reason I shouldn't use wideload, PKphite, and climax as per the dirt schedule, with the organix nutes?

Edited by zabz
2 people like this

@zabz 

Yes mate I don't see any problems using them alongside the organix feed other than the fact it won't be an organic smoke after anymore 

Just swapping the dirt grow and bloom  out and using the organix feed with the dirt chart reference makes sense to me bro :yep:

2 people like this

large.IMG_0515.jpg

The New from Sherbinski fed on Intense coco

7 people like this

@monkeypigthe new looks lovely and stacked up so far buddy nice work :yep:

How long left would you say? 

2 hours ago, Intense Nutrients Matt said:

How long left would you say? 

I reckon 2 weeks. I'm going to start Climax this week I reckon.

1 person likes this

large.IMG_0563.jpg

HSO The New fed with Intense coco full range.

5 people like this

Just thought i'd stop by in here to say this is my first time using the Intense Organix nutrient range and i give them a big :yep: so far. I've only used the Organix Grow, Bloom and OG Granules and my two plants are thriving right now with a nice healthy green colour and full of life. I'm only at 2 weeks into flower and just started on the Bloom, they were very healthy throughout veg and the same so far as they pick up the pace into 12/12.

In a couple of weeks time i will be starting some Dinafem seeds and nutrient wise will be Organix Grow, Bloom, OG Granules, Runzyme and foundation for the Dinafem X Intense nutrients grow off courtesy of @Intense Nutrients Matt and @Dinafem-Mark :notworthy:

I'll do a full diary to completion and very much look forward to getting that on the go.

For now here some pics from my current grow, just 2 Smottie plants in a Scrog, first pic shown is the end of veg at 43 days in. See how green they are all the way down to the bottom leaf? they want for nothing and only fed on Organix Grow. In 20 litre pots and my room is 3ft x 3ft >

large.5dbdf5129150b_Smottiesday1flower_p

Just 2 weeks later, now on Organix Bloom. >

large.5dcc56d12a20f_SmottiesDay14flowerp

large.5dcc56d29ce33_SmottiesDay14flowerp

large.5dcc56d3db690_SmottiesDay14flowerp

5 people like this