Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Joolz

Attitude Seedbank - June Promo

18 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, OLaC said:

@THEDANK oosh, looking good mate...what are the smells coming off it like?

Hashy... but not in a bad way.. kept a couple clones just incase it smokes well after harvest, usually I don’t go for hashey and prefer haze / cheese / anything really smelly. But this is a beautiful plant with the frost all over it.

im not a breeder but imagine something look like this but smelling like stardog or whatever your fav smells are... 

Edited by THEDANK
1 person likes this

On 12/06/2019 at 7:13 PM, OLaC said:

@THEDANK oosh, looking good mate...what are the smells coming off it like?

I’m going to chop it today at the base and hang whole as is.

smell is actualy very nice, not too powerful but there is defiantly the banana og smell and the platinum crystal coated (heavily) look. I hope it smokes as it looks as it’s all rock hard dense buds hardly any popcorn bud. 

From the look of it in front of me I would say 2.5 z yield dry... we’ll see....

Im so happy I took two cuttings of this one.

large.45B682C4-D276-4362-A55A-F4DADCEC0337.jpeglarge.F10126EF-DFA9-4012-B990-9EC4217E387A.jpeglarge.AD7B648F-680A-4B8D-83B8-912A4890F091.jpeglarge.CBE93473-1FF4-4E4B-98A8-EFC1578605D5.jpeg

5 people like this

@THEDANK. She's looks stunning mate, looking forward to hearing how she smokes..

I was tempted to throw my bean into the next grow, but the In House stuff I'm growing now looks so good I took some cuts and are chucking the best phenos in next.. two blunicorns and two slurricane.   

I think straight after that I'll be chucking in the bananium, black cherry punch and Tropicana cookies :skin_up:

1 person likes this