Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Kush123

Is it only AN who make ph perfect nutes?

18 posts in this topic

Sorry if this is an obvious question but I was wondering if any other companies made ph perfect nutes for coco, I like the idea of a one part nute that doesn’t need ph’ing but can’t seem to find any. Any help would be great thanks.

5 minutes ago, Kush123 said:

Sorry if this is an obvious question but I was wondering if any other companies made ph perfect nutes for coco, I like the idea of a one part nute that doesn’t need ph’ing but can’t seem to find any. Any help would be great thanks.

They say that but all depends on your starting water. Some people are lucky enough to be in areas where the alkalinity of the water and the acidity of the nutes balance themselves out. I’d always use a pH pen never mind what the bottle says..

2 people like this

@Gro-zone Hydro I know always best to make sure. I currently use canna a+b and my ph is about 5.3 before I bring it up so not too far off. Think I’m going to try ionic when these 5 litre bottles run out. Thanks mate.

Shogun silicon claims it has ph stability added which does seem to stop it fluctuating but it also requires 1/4 as much down as silicon just to get back where your tap water started so doesn’t remove the need to ph.. but does stop ph moving about too much post mixing.. have seen the adverts for advanced ph perfect but not tried it.. apart from that, if it works, growing in mud is the only other way of ditching the pen that I know of. :smokin:

2 people like this

Just now, Kush123 said:

@Gro-zone Hydro I know always best to make sure. I currently use canna a+b and my ph is about 5.3 before I bring it up so not too far off. Think I’m going to try ionic when these 5 litre bottles run out. Thanks mate.

Mate, get onto the Intense range! We sell tonnes of the stuff in our shop! Everyone who ever tried it has stayed on it! Outsells everything in the shop!

1 person likes this

@Era I know it was a bit of a long shot for a lazy stoner but worth a go. Thanks mate.

@Gro-zone Hydro yeh I’ve just been having a look on their website I’ll give that a go when I get through the canna. Cheers

1 person likes this

@Kush123 I thought the same until I saw the prices for advanced :smokin:

1 person likes this

18 minutes ago, Era said:

@Kush123 I thought the same until I saw the prices for advanced :smokin:

Not just me then :skin_up:

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, Gro-zone Hydro said:

Mate, get onto the Intense range! We sell tonnes of the stuff in our shop! Everyone who ever tried it has stayed on it! Outsells everything in the shop!

From a selfish point of view I'm really pleased to hear this. It means I don't hove to worry about future availability:).  Have you guys been pushing it or is it gaining a reputation?

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, monkeypig said:

From a selfish point of view I'm really pleased to hear this. It means I don't hove to worry about future availability:).  Have you guys been pushing it or is it gaining a reputation?

Alright pal,

The story with Intense was simply that we took a load of free products from the manufacturer and his instruction were to give it away to customers to try. We did that, they tried it and they ALL stayed on it. Not a single customer has gone back to their old brand. I even have customers talking to each other in the shop and telling their stories to people that have not yet tried it, basically selling it for us. 

So in short, it has gained a reputation solely based on its quality and better dilution ratios compared with other brands :)

Posted (edited)

Whats the dilution ratio??

No matter what food I use in coco ,2.5 ml A and B for me hard water has been the  sweet spot.The only brand so far for me to show any increase in quality and yield has been Growers ark.

Reading between the lines it appears this is similar to plant magic.I could be wrong here though with that statement.

And Plant magic  was similrar to Growers Ark.

Edited by icki
2 people like this

I grow in coco using growers arc and find no need to adjust the ph as it always comes out about right. I don't even measure it anymore. Definitely worth a look imo my plants love it.

4 people like this

Just now, golf.007 said:

I grow in coco using growers arc and find no need to adjust the ph as it always comes out about right. I don't even measure it anymore. Definitely worth a look imo my plants love it.

What’s the ph of your tap water pal?

@Kush123, its 7.3 out the tap with a ec of .2-3.

atb

@golf.007 oh mines the other way around 5 and about .15-.2 ec. Was go ping that growers ark could solve my laziness :yep: