Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Gro-zone Hydro

The Way We Ship!

30 posts in this topic

Hi,

Just thought i'd drop a quick post on to show how we despatch our parcels and packets. Plain black shrink wrap with no mentions of any grow shop etc on the labels. All at a standard rate of £5.95 for up to 30kgs!! If we receive the order before 2pm then the item leaves us the same day for next day delivery. Our courier is DHL and does not leave with anyone other than the signee for extra security. Have a wonderful evening guys.

The Way We Ship

14 people like this

Is it a 4" inline extractor?

:g:

4 people like this

cool !!

thanks for takein the time to show us all how things are sent out . :bong:

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Nice packiging. Is that the courier's phone number on the label heading to Portsmouth or is it the customers?

Edited by i11

2 hours ago, iBMe said:

Is it a 4" inline extractor?

:g:

No, it's my new filter...:wassnnme:

default_rofl.gif

3 people like this

Great disguise for a pack of jiffy pellets.:woot:

2 people like this

2 hours ago, JJJ said:

Great disguise for a pack of jiffy pellets.:woot:

Not even close :)

2 people like this

5 hours ago, i11 said:

Nice packiging. Is that the courier's phone number on the label heading to Portsmouth or is it the customers?

It’s our number mate in case of any issues :)

1 person likes this

Bank statement shows GRO-ZONE HYDROPONICS with a web link just in case. I would think that something less obvious would be better, not exactly subtle.

2 people like this

I've got gro zone on my paypal and Nottingham horticulture on my bank statement and my delivery's were left with neighbours without any ID I'll not be making anymore orders here 

3 people like this

Awkward....

2 people like this

Hey guys,  I was really pleased with the discretion on my delivery.  This was my carbon filter and it was very discreet.  This bit I've covered with pieces of paper is my address.  I admit I didnt check what it showed as on my bank account as I'm the only one that will see it so I don't care really  but either of these things I wouldn't bother as I get plenty of gardening supplies for my tomatoes and cucumbers anyway.  I have my own business and I know it's like a couple of clicks to change what the payment comes up as depending on what platform they use so even it bothers some people it's no hassle for them to change it.

I did have one wee mix up with my order with the free sample not coming out and they bent over backwards to make sure I was happy after.   I'm planning on ordering more of these nutes they gave me samples shortly.  Happy growing guys

large.20190618_124047-756x1008.jpglarge.20190618_124033-756x1008.jpg

2 people like this

I've been really pleased with my orders so far, discreetly packaged and as I don't grow where I take delivery it doesn't matter too much for me. Im also not fussed about paypal/bank statements as only me and the missus see them but something regards couriers, you can opt to change delivery preferences on the courier site so if you know you wont be in, change the day as they give you an hour slot in the morning telling you when they will deliver.   

Posted (edited)

I am not impressed, I ordered some compost and some other things, I h e been out fishing today and when I got home I discovered your courier has left a big box out side the front entrance of the block of flats where I live. 

It it was not wrapped up in black wrapping like you said in the picture above and half the stuff is missing so I guess the courier left 2 boxes outside my flats and one has been stolen.

Who is your courier as it doesn’t say on the box? I 

Edited by Smokebelch
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

It’s doesnt say how many packages I should have, who the courier is and I wasn’t sent a confirmation that it had been shipped.

All I know is that it was left outside the front door of the block of 9 flats that I live in and half my order is missing and the half I did get with 2 heavy bags of compost inside were not wrapped in the bin liners like advertised above and was left outside for whole world to see.

I am gutted and also very worried who has got the rest of my order.

You need to change your couriers guys as this situation is not good. I am very worried now.

Edited by Smokebelch