Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

B0bbyBuds

Dark swollen leaves

Hello everybody, been trying to identify what this is, I initially thought overwatering but I don’t think it is, I let the soil get quite dry and there was no improvement. It’s a Hawaiian haze, it’s growing slowly, and it’s the longest flowering plant in the tent (16weeos!) so want to make sure it can recover and worth pursuing. 

large.88CECC31-30BE-4D05-8190-BFB5225CBAC0.jpeglarge.4D321D00-6DE8-451A-AB57-5C3AFFA4A1C0.jpeg

1 person likes this

Might be a runt, slow starter that hopefully perks up. They usually do and many a runt has become the Queen of the Crop.

Looks like a bit of dirt on those leaves, perhaps spraying is not an option as you want the roots to search for water.

I spray once the plants hit 12 inches or so. (when rooted)

I agree she's just a runt.. as said I've had a few my self and that's the girls that's produced the best , stinkyest , potent buds lol

Give her more time and see if she improves I'd say!

ATB 

1 person likes this

Just finished a Bubbas Gift runt, she may have started off weak but perked up once she was under CMH lighting.

I used to throw runts away when I first started growing, but I had a shit load of seeds so spoilt for choice really.

These days, I don't grow a lot so any runts are always given a chance.

1 person likes this