Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Andromedian

The Guerrilla Growers Plant Of The Year 2018

86 posts in this topic

These are the only pics I have of my top 3...taken a little earlier in flowering....I let zug take the rest

large.IMG_0929.JPGlarge.IMG_0917.JPGlarge.IMG_0916.JPGlarge.IMG_0915.JPGlarge.IMG_0913.JPG

11 people like this

Lat 52

1) RGSC Greengold

2 plants 2 phenos, both dense as fuck. One skunky earthy smelling with heavy stone one limey/grapefruit with more balanced heady high. Both solid mould resistance.

large.Greengold.jpglarge.rsz_img_20180930_064527.jpglarge.rsz_img_20181008_144511.jpg

2) RGSC DFG (Green pheno)

Big lemony buds with zero mould. Strong smoke and nice yield

large.rsz_dfg2.jpg

large.rsz_img_20180924_173436.jpg

large.rsz_img_20180930_181022.jpg

Red Purps 

Not the densest buds but looks lovely and smells like ginger beer/biscuits. Decent smoke with a nice up high. Solid against mould.

large_Pic2.jpglarge.rsz_img_20180918_112002.jpg

With better plots and more experience any one of Royal Mazar, Kushty, Dinafem OG Kush and KKFV could have been up there. Kushty in particular had a lovely smell and was incredibly frosty :yep:

20 people like this

do i get a booby prize for  worst grow  and biggest disaster of the year  lol  ....

large.5be44b405ab3b_DFGruined640x480.jpg

10 people like this

do i get a booby prize for  worst grow  and biggest disaster of the year  lol  ....

1 person likes this

do i get a booby prize for  most disastrous grow of the year  lol  ....

2 people like this

bloody hell it posted 3 times ... sorry mods .. no idea what happened there ????  can you please delete 2 of those posts ....

many thanks

1 person likes this

@vortexDon't worry dude . Personally i think you should move away from wooded areas to some waste land and try that next year.

7 people like this

Wow guys super blessed to see all our strains doing so well for some of you , can’t thank you all enough for taking the time to grow an show what our strains can do in our shitty English weather, :yep: 

11 people like this

11 hours ago, vortex said:

bloody hell it posted 3 times ... sorry mods .. no idea what happened there ????  can you please delete 2 of those posts ....

many thanks

Alright mate chill you can have the booby prize lollol :yinyang:

6 people like this

14 hours ago, vortex said:

do i get a booby prize for  most disastrous grow of the year  lol  ....

Sorry mate that ones mine already. lol

2 people like this

26 minutes ago, diyleduk said:

Sorry mate that ones mine already. lol

come on then ... lets see the plant  lol

RGSC autos did it for me this year,no ifs,no buts,they did it!

large.P1030720.JPGlarge.user406701_pic1875040_1533923288.jpeg.jpglarge.user462206_pic1873830_1533492119.jpglarge.P1010830.JPGlarge.P1010828.JPGlarge.user406701_pic1869523_1531979580.jpeg.jpg

19 people like this

royal mazar rgsc did the business for us lovely smelling plant easy 2 trim done from end of august to mid September  produced plenty of oil 4 our aches and pains :yep: 

15 people like this

Those autos are impressive @Ch@ppers fuck me mate ! 

2 people like this

I grew a bunch of strains from RGSC. I was impressed by all of them but the best performers were:

1) GreenGold

Dense and heavy buds, zesty flavour, and despite the early finish the yields were superb; almost half a pound of dried buds from my best plant

kirOD7l.jpg

2) Gorilla Haze

I had this strain at 2 very different plots and it performed well at both. Lemony flavour and nice sativa high, and good yields

gphIj9Q.jpg

3) The 7

Big buds and really big yields for a sativa-dominant strain. It's a nice stone and quite potent, with a strong citrus smell

ehlA74G.jpg

20 people like this