Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Simple Jack

A MAJOR health retailer has become the first in the UK to stock cannabis infused water.

A MAJOR health retailer has become the first in the UK to stock cannabis infused water.

Holland & Barrett has added Love Hemp Water to its UK range.

It’s a spring water infused with cannabidiol oil, which is a chemical produced by the cannabis plant.

The drink is made by pressing hemp leaves and flowers and “does not appear” any psychoactive effects.

Customers can buy the new product from Monday in 500ml and 1.5 litre bottles.

The news comes a few months after the chain launched a range of medicinal cannabis oil in its stores.

It had come amid the revelation by Cannabis Trades Association UK that the number of people using CBD oil in Britain has spiked from 125,000 to 250,000 in the past year.

Just last month, online supermarket Occado announced it would also be stocking the water.

And in May, Lidl in Switzerland became the first store to start selling locally grown cannabis.

Tony Calamita, co-founder of Love Hemp Water, said: "It’s great to see mainstream retailers such as Holland & Barrett starting to stock CBD products.

"There’s a growing understanding of the wide ranging benefits of cannabis oil to health and well-being which is why we have launched the first every day hemp water product.

"Each 500ml bottle of Love Hemp is sugar free and contains 2mg of natural hemp extract.
"It tastes great and is naturally hydrating. We’re proud to be starting a hemp water revolution."

Cannabis oil has been subject to extensive scientific studies, most recently by the World Health Organisation, where it was found to offer a wide variety of health benefits.

Celebrity fans of CBD oil include the actress Jennifer Aniston who uses it to help her deal "with pain, stress and anxiety".

Holland & Barrett is charging £1.29 for 500ml bottles, while an 8-pack of 1.5L costs £11.99.

The news comes a few days after the UK moved a step closer to legalising medicinal marijuana, following the tragic case of Billy Caldwell.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/711508/cannabis-uk-cannabidiol-oil-holland-and-barrett-marijuana-uk-water-weed-CBD-news

1 person likes this

lol

2mg of natural hemp extract.  Wow,.. Jesus juice? lol

Is that your 'mate' joolz...

lol:rofl:

4 people like this

6 minutes ago, Simple Jack said:

The news comes a few days after the UK moved a step closer to legalising medicinal marijuana, following the tragic case of Billy Caldwell.

Guess they have taken a nod from Billy`s mum

So every 500ml bottle of our water contains 2mg of natural hemp extract

Health and wellness for the mind and body

Improves cognitive function

I'm a sparky at places were they have lots of big exhibitions, like the NEC and Excel, I've seen loads and loads of CBD and hemp stuff in the last 18 months, I did a vape show at the NEC not so long ago and every other stand had some thing to do with CBD, it's really being pushed by all of the brands involved, none of the bumf has any indication of strength or were it originates from and none of the staff have a clue about it,just that its the new in thing, and the ones that did, didn't like talking about it too much due to the low strength of it. Such a shame that something that could really help people is being sold so shoddily and putting people off. I know people here slate the H & B stuff but I had a bottle and it really helped my psoriasis, and thats the crap stuff, imagine what the good stuff can do!

3 people like this

this shit is diluted down to homeopathy levels

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

It's not even snake oil, it's fucking snake water :headpain:

Snake piss lol

Edited by Boojum
8 people like this

the bloke in the spunk stained wanking gown is cheerleading this product lol

Pete's Piss lol

2 people like this

1 minute ago, Joolz said:

No I'm not...........:furious:

:rofl:

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

30 minutes ago, Joolz said:

Is he going to get dressed up as a Victorian chimney sweep and feature in the national  marketing campaign? lol 

Edited by Saddam

I take issue with the article calling Holland and Barrett a major health retailer. Major snake oil merchants, pusher of homeopathic wankery, expensive herbal tablets with inflated claims (I'm not dissing herbal medicine, by the way, just the pills that places like Holland and Barrett sell for stupid money) and overpriced vitamins.

5 people like this

oh come on guys.... some one should have...

tapping into the market

:bangin:

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

and with the ammount of  " cbd"  thats in the product ...( as with their other stuff )  .    you would probably get more health benefit  by pissing on a sparkplug lol

AND THATS FREE !!!! 

Edited by vortex