Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Inspiration101

Old times x Old times

100 posts in this topic

I got some of these around 5 years ago as subbie seeds, think they maybe came from OT ?

Anyways I had about 20 seeds so put 10 in water, all 10 popped in no time. 

Fast forwards a fair while to now and I have 5 females almost a metre tall about to go into their final pot, and 5 males who were composted.

They are all very column like with minimal branching, all have shown multiple early female flowers, they have quite large leaves also - Probably helps they have spent their life in the garden getting sunlight instead of under a bulb.

I have used biobizz light mix soil to begin with and now they are in H&G Batmix soil.  The final potting up will be into 11 litre WILMA square pots and I will also have to see about completing the shed grow light setup.

In a weeks time I intend to put them under 12/12 with 2 x 400w sylvania bulbs.

Photos to follow, but just wanted to throw this out there to see if anyone else have pulled out some old school oldtimes this year and has any advice to share.

10 people like this

Right ok, moved from UGORG forum to this forum.  

Not a way to make me happy.

I'm pretty sure @madgiz made those seeds mate. :)   Not much point in this being in the Ugorg forum as Old Times is an original release by OT1, not Ugorg. :D  

Looking forward to seeing your pictures. :)  

3 people like this

Ah I was unsure as time has flown by over the years.  When I checked on seedfinder they came up with oldtimes BX made by Ugorg under the watchful eye of OT.

I daresay you are correct and my recollection is hazy to be fair.

Pictures tomorrow ! All the ladies are relaxing in the shed and will come out with the sun later for a little stroll up the catwalk :)

2 people like this

hi, this is a grow i will like to watch, i have some of magiz smile x oldtimes from subby seeds from a good 8 years ago. i have 6 left, great plants the ones i grew out. 

i bet you get some great buds from these oldtimes x oldtimes, all the best with the grow :yinyang:

1 person likes this

Here are some pictures of the ladies, just hope I can complete the shed by next weekend so they can go onto a 12/12 light cycle.

large.5b1cd6d515e99_OldTimesxOldTimes1.JPGlarge.5b1cd6db03bf9_OldTimesxOldTimes2.JPGlarge.5b1cd6e078a7b_OldTimesxOldTimes3.JPGlarge.5b1cd6e87dfb7_OldTimesxOldTimesGroupShot.JPG

20 people like this

Got to say an outdoor garden looks great with the plants lined up like that.

I could not grow in my garden, only got a yard and not enough sunshine and too many people who might spot the crop.

Still, those plants look nice and healthy and strong. Seems as they are from seed and a special seed, I'd clone them all because you never know what the harvest will bring.

4 people like this

They look well happy! Be careful man, OT has a habit of being a bit leggy, Im pretty sure you're going to end up with monsters, even if they don't grow any more!

The weed is something else btw :smokin:

3 people like this

The reason it was moved mate (my decision) was that it has no bearing in a UGORG forum and more apt for this sub forum...i thought you would get more replys....and you did :yinyang:

Looking good...

Farmer

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

Damn they look just like my lot 5 did from seed. I have a couple of packs of Oldtimes in the fridge but I don`t think OTxOT was Ot1, like Saddam says, more likely Madgiz mate.

Best of luck any way :)

e2a, at least I don`t remember a bx of Oldtimes, I know Smellyberry was offered as a bx, no sure now lol

Edited by ratdog
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

36 minutes ago, ratdog said:

at least I don`t remember a bx of Oldtimes, I know Smellyberry was offered as a bx, no sure now lol

@oldtimer1 correct me if this is wrong.

He made 10 packs of oldtimes bx, it was a step in the ultimate breeding goal of oldtimes (which I've forgotten, he told me in a pm a long time ago). He backcrossed his favoured female to an Esb male??? They were released as a special addition through the early collaboration between vrg and ot1. All packs went immediately, they were ugorg old times packs with bx taped on the front lol . One was donated to the site a few years later and I won them in an auction. Myself and Tony Montana were in a bidding war and I felt bad so split the pack with him. He grew his out, started a thread but it went cold and I'm not sure he ever flowered them (again, he told me in a pm but this is all about 8 years ago).

I grew mine out in my last ever indoor grow. From 5 seeds I had 4 females and one male. I donated one of the females to OlaC's old man (not sure if he kept a cut or not) and flowered the rest. Purely by accident I left the male a little too long in the room and he pollinated all the females. They were so early in flower that they seeded but it wasn't toooooo bad. Long story short I have about 100 old times bx f2 seeds in my fridge. I've grown some outside.for the last couple of years but not properly.

There was a thread in the ugorg forum about them for ages but it got deleted and all the info disappeared. 

Maybe oldtimer can fill in the gaps? 

Edit to add: I was going to donate them to the site but decided fuck you guys, they're mine, all mine lol

Edited by Cursed
6 people like this

@Cursed yes there were a few packs of oldtimes Bx to es sold on a first come first served bases, some would be more sat in form and much more potent, not dropped the project, everything is on hold. I'm still fighting sight loss and funding for continued nhs treatment which is very expensive hopefully I'll know if treatment continues late aug. before I plan my future.

Sorry edited to add I did not make oldtimes x oldtimes I think that may have been @madgiz but so many people make crosses from my original strains that I don't follow it closely nor can I predict what you will get. Sorry!

11 people like this

I have nothing too useful to add but I grew out a couple of Oldtimes x Oldtimes subbie seeds a year or so ago (indoor) and they were all tall strong plants, although I was struggling then with my feeding (see pics below and didnt really do them justice)

funnily enough one of the dogs stole some plant pots out of the shed today and snuck past me while I was dragging the wheelie bin in. She came back after two laps of the close and the nice old boy at the end of the road brought back the pots she dropped on her way, the bottom most outer one had a big white sticker with OT x OT written across it....its a sign. I should pop some more soon maybe, looking at those ones I definitely should have another go and see if i can do better than last time.large.IMG_0275.JPGlarge.IMG_0274.JPG

12 people like this

Well eat my humble pie ! @FARMER G  I bow to your greater wisdom :)

Thanks for all of the information and stories above, definitely helps to build up a solid picture of the history and origin of Old times.  I have done a run of them before and was really happy with the end result, hence doing them again I suppose ! Just got sucked into doing loads of Sweet Seeds stuff then UGORG goodies.

Here is a picture I just took five minutes ago and I imagine the immediate answer is going to be they came from @madgiz as they were from the awesome Subbie Seeds membership system (should set it up "Subbie Seeds Ltd""as a company name before someone else does, the worlds first truly public seed seller).  Enough wittering, here is a piccy : 

large.5b1f8ff57d524_Subbieseeds2018.JPG

Also got Heri x Headband, Otto x Harlet, Super Silver Haze x Psycho Sister ??, Gojicheddar.  Subbie Seeds are the bomb ! 

I mentioned I did a grow from these seeds already, here is a quick pic, was on a mobile phone, before I purchased a real camera, most of what you can see is old times, they had a real high bud to leaf ratio, I recall the trimming taking only half the time, everything else after that I am hazy on..... ;)

gallery_84929_12119_730464.jpg

9 people like this

I did make some Oldtimes f2's about 5 years ago so chances are they are from my stock,, :yep:

Best of luck with them..

8 people like this