Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hazydayz

strains
Automatic strains help

Hi everybody I'm new to uk420 and after years of indoor growing I'd thought I would enter the world of gorilla growing,now I've got a few locations sorted and now the weather has finally arrived I would like some help/ideas in choosing an ideal auto strain, I live in the good old north west of England lat 53 so as you can imagine can get a bit cold and wet so would like to grow a hardy strain and I've been looking at Iver Dutch passions auto daqurai lime,vision seeds new white widow,or cream caramel from sweet seeds,also I'm planning on starting my autos under my t5s for the 1st 3 weeks of life before planting outside I'm I right in thinking my autos will take longer than the packet says foe example the white widow I mentioned says 56 days from seed sounds to good to be true for outdoors?any and all advice is welcome piece hazydayz

Hi. Try having a look in the Guerrilla grow forum or the Auto forum and posting there, you'll get more help, this is for introducing yourself. 

1 person likes this

I only do outdoor autos due to working away from home so much,  after varying results from different breeders i now generally stick with Sweet Seeds as i have yet to have a failed plant even in colder climates.    Cream Mandarin, S.A.D and Cream Caramel all have worked very well for me with the Cream Manadarin appearing to be the most tolerant to neglect, cold and damp plus its a cracking smoke too.    

I start indoors for 2 weeks then outside before the 3rd as they normally start around 3 weeks and having them outside by the 3rd week seems to suit them.   

Time wise its approx 3-4 month outdoors with lots of neglect,  im sure this could be improved upon with some care.  

Good luck and keep us posted.  

2 people like this

On 5/16/2018 at 11:04 AM, OldFord said:

I only do outdoor autos due to working away from home so much,  after varying results from different breeders i now generally stick with Sweet Seeds as i have yet to have a failed plant even in colder climates.    Cream Mandarin, S.A.D and Cream Caramel all have worked very well for me with the Cream Manadarin appearing to be the most tolerant to neglect, cold and damp plus its a cracking smoke too.    

I start indoors for 2 weeks then outside before the 3rd as they normally start around 3 weeks and having them outside by the 3rd week seems to suit them.   

Time wise its approx 3-4 month outdoors with lots of neglect,  im sure this could be improved upon with some care.  

Good luck and keep us posted.  

Thanks dude well quick update I've germinated and planed 4x cream manderin seeds so all good for now

Ey up. Your from my neck of the woods. 

Welcome aboard chap

You will like the cream mandarins. Lovely smoke and one of my favourites 

2 people like this

11 minutes ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

Ey up. Your from my neck of the woods. 

Welcome aboard chap

You will like the cream mandarins. Lovely smoke and one of my favourites 

Hey dude yer were pretty local,have you any experience in growing cream manderin outdoors?any infoe and help is greatly appreciated