Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tastebudz420

New grow room itinerary help needed!!

Hi all

I posted a few weeks back, asking for some help and advice as my friend

(@maverick40b) and I are getting set-up for our first grow, we got some good feedback across the various posts we put up and some great help along the way. It seems like this has now been going on for a while but we believe we are now very close. We have put together an itinerary of the equipment we have gone for and think is necessary to get everything setup.

This is now our final step before committing and spending alot of money on this, we would appreciate any feedback and advice from you guys,

what do you think of the list? 

have we forgotten anything?

would you change anything?

reasons for changing any equipment?

Any other valuable information?

Itinerary

•  1 x BudBox Pro - 1.2m x 2.4m x 2.0m

•  2 x Adjusta-watt digital dimable 600w light kit

•  2 x Easy Rolls & Hooks Set (Pair)

•  2 x LUMii Heavy-Duty 24Hr Analogue Segmental Time Switch (for timed light switching)

•  1 x Rhino Pro Carbon Filter 6" (150mm) x 12" (600mm)

•  1 x Systemair RVK 150mm L1 In-line Duct Fan

•  1 x 5 metre length of 150mm Flexi-Ducting Aluminium

•  3 x Duct Clip 60-170mm

•  1 x 5 metre length of Jack Chain 2.5mm Width

•  1 x green power 6 way power box

•  1 x Agrolab Digital Hygrometer / Thermometer 

•  8 x 12 litre Root Pouches

•  8 x Round Pot Saucer (Black) 12 Inch

•  2 x Plant Magic Plus Soil Supreme 50 Litres

•  1 x Plant Magic Plus Oldtimer Organic Grow 1 Litre

•  1 x Plant Magic Plus Oldtimer Organic Bloom 1 Litre

1 x Bucket (for mixing nutes)

•  1 x 10ml Syringe with 0.5ml Graduations

•  1 x 2 tube t5 propagation kit

•  1 x pH and EC test kits

thanks for taking the time to read through this post and we appreciate any feedback or advice given no matter how big or small.

Happy 420 everyone :smokin::hippy::haveadab:

Edited by Tastebudz420
Layout
1 person likes this

l@@ks like you got it covered. ya going to need another fan for extraction or intake though.

maybe a water butt to make life a little easier.. anything else you can pick up during the grow. Looking forward to the show..

eta what seeds you going with..

good luck.

Edited by emanon
2 people like this

Intake fan

Various pot sizes (unless ur growing autos)

Fans? As in your normal deskfans or Clip on fans for air mmovement.

Probs best to buy some Extra chain imo

Just my 2p lol

Atb

JJ

Edited by JamJar
1 person likes this

Thanks for the replies @emanon and @JamJar will look at  adding in another fan and ducting

@JamJar not looking at autos we are not quite sure what to start with yet but would like something special any recommendations? This will probably sound like a very novice question but when you say various pot sizes, can you not pot the plant directly into the 12l pot once the propagation process is fineshed and how many stages of repotting would you recommend?

Thanks again for your feedback guys!

:hippy:

Looks like youre on top of things, gonna be a nice setup :) only thing I'd say is go for an 8" out and 6" in and get a fan controller to turn them down, would give you a bit more room to play with the temps coming into summer that way.

:yinyang:

3 people like this

2 hours ago, Tastebudz420 said:

Thanks for the replies @emanon and @JamJar will look at  adding in another fan and ducting

@JamJar not looking at autos we are not quite sure what to start with yet but would like something special any recommendations? This will probably sound like a very novice question but when you say various pot sizes, can you not pot the plant directly into the 12l pot once the propagation process is fineshed and how many stages of repotting would you recommend?

Thanks again for your feedback guys!

:hippy:

Hi mate

For photoperiod plants start in a small pot of jiffy. I persobally do jiffy/0.5l/1l/3l/7.5l and i finish on that or go up to 12/15l for finals

Check out Dinafem Seeds, real Gorilla Seeds, Sweet Seeds and seedsman.. Pretty good selection there :D

Atb

JJ

1 person likes this

I’m pretty new to this but I’ve bought a similar kit I’m guessing from the same place and I’m over the moon with it.

the only thing I would invest in are some decent straps, ratchet hangers as the easy rolls or whatever come with it are terrible! 

The only other thing I’ve bought is a fan controller (SMScom one with temp probe), I’d recommend one of those as it will manage the temps a bit for you and are worth the cost (£50ish) anyway there’s my 2p’s worth, happy growing.

2 people like this