Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Autofatman

3 x Colorado cookies diary

95 posts in this topic

Hello fellow growers! 

Here I am Agen with another diary of mine , this will be my 2nd diary and my 4 ever grow! 

Here I haven 3 DP - auto Colorado cookies , I have one in 8lt pot (might put this one in the garden ) and two in 15 Lt pots that's getting trained.

Today is week 3! 

I've skipped a few as I've been tied up with stuff and they ain't much to look at eaither that young lol

I've started them off under a GN ms0006 led untill tonight where I'll put them under the hps  :) 600w! 

No perlite has been used just pure soil , 

Nutes I'm using are plant magic OT grow and bloom with root stim from start.

Feed atm is 

0.5 grow 

2ml root stim

Per liter of tap water left for 24 hours 

15lt pot 6lts of water gives a good 20% run off.

8lt pot 3-4lts gives this a good run off also which had never stuffed me up .

Here they are , just started to pop very tiny pistilis today ,been bent over and tied down also! 

Thanks for looking atb growers!

se7u6x.jpg

ylac0.jpg

2 people like this

Afternoon fellow growers!

Today is week 4 !

Temp 24-27 in and out.

Humidity 40% trying my best to get higher.

Pot temp 23c

Just an update on how their doing , all 3 are on 2ml of root stim per liter and 1.25ml grow per liter. 

They are getting 5lts each apart from the small one in 7 lts of medium which is getting 3.5lts .

All are doing just fine I'd say, especially the ones that are trained as they have got alot bigger in the last week .

I did break some branches or split them but they have healed up with a few knuckles which I think is a good thing lol

The droopy one that's been trained is dieing on a drink which he has just been given as i ain't had time early this morning , that's why he's drooping I

think.

Also the pistilis are alot bigger and showing a s##t load more so hopefully flowering soon! 

I've been taking alot of leaves off then too which I don't think is bothering them too much!

When should I stop tiein them flat aslo please growers ?

Anyway thanks for looking people's !

Atb!

If anyone see a problem , please let me know :) .

Cc #1

1zmph8g.jpg

9syq7m.jpg

Cc#2

2v9aw5w.jpg

2vudox2.jpg

Cc#3 , props going in garden when weather is better .

10clnxe.jpg

5 people like this

Afternoon growers !

Week 5 !!

Temps 24-29c

Pot temp still 23c

Humidity is 40%+ 

Over this last week I've had loads of new tops come through from doing some lst as this is my first time doing this!

My feeds are 2ml root stim 

1m grow 

0.25 of bloom which I'm starting to merge in . All plant magic OT range.

I've had to re tie down these 2 plants about 3-4 times and picked a bag full of leaves off them which is needing more .

I haven't counted how many tops I've got but there's loads lol

LST really shows how much more growth you actually get from doing this which I'm going to be doing in future from now on..

All in all we do have some flowers forming on most tops now which is lovely and no problems bar humidity issues. I'm going to be upping the grow feed on the bigger ones by half a ml and a ml on the non trained plant as I've been really under feeding it to try keep her short as you can see she's going yellow but it's goin the garden if the weather gets better , doesn't look like it tho :( .

Sorry I can't get any better photos , I've had to sly these as I've had alot family and friends round today! 

Thanks for looking 

Atb!

Cc#1

2wqtmog.jpg

Cc#2

2gw6yio.jpg

axn043.jpg

Cc#3 garden one

33xygx2.jpg

Feel free to share your thoughts people!

7 people like this

Grabbing a seat mate lookin brilliant so far 

1 person likes this

@starfish thank you buddie :)

Hello everybody!! 

Today we are at week 6!!

Temps are improving , now at 25-28c

Pot temp staying at the 22-23c mark! 

Humidity low still but they are enjoying it still! 42% but having to put towels in every 8-12 hours. 

Over this last week my flower tops have really came into action!  some height also but not might as these ain't stretched much , I've had to stop tieing them down also as I was running out of room in  90x1m .

I was hoping to throw the little one in the garden but I guess I'll have to try find for her in this room :/ as I don't think it's going to happen.

All in all they are doing well from my view and hopefully have some nice buds forming soon! 

All 3 are on 1ml root stim , 1.5ml grow and 1ml bloom per liter of water which between 3 are getting 15 lts with really good run off which I ain't measured 'roughly 3-4lts'

The light times I don't really take into mind as mine are on and off at different times as of when needing a feed or someone comes round which is rare. 

That's about it guys untill next week! 

Atb! 

Cc#2.       Sorry put pics in wrong place.

2jba592.jpg

dx1e2o.jpg

Cc#1

2iuq2ib.jpg

x3v5s6.jpg

Cc#3

34ifqd0.jpg

Few others.

izrn6r.jpg

eq1hud.jpg

4 people like this

Looking pukka! My Autos are 3 weeks old today. Just bent one over but looking at your growth at 3 weeks, mine are alot smaller. 

Anyway following this to the end. 

2 people like this

Thank you buddie , I like to make a sweat box for them when around the first 4 weeks , no extraction or fans , just a light in a cuboard with around 25-27c and 80% + humidity so that could be why mine are faster maybe or strain wise.

Thank you for watching pal!

Atb!

2 people like this

Nice job matey!

1 person likes this

looking very nice! I'd give them a little more sulphur - they'll green up around flower sites more from it :) 

1 person likes this

Thank you @Whambud @potato1356!

Sulphur - do you mean grow? Sorry I'm still new to growing buddie , even tho I've been growing bang on a year now :)

Atb

Looking good man, keep it up

1 person likes this

On 4/11/2018 at 11:59 AM, Autofatman said:

Humidity low still but they are enjoying it still! 42% but having to put towels in every 8-12 hours. 

All 3 are on 1ml root stim , 1.5ml grow and 1ml bloom per liter of water which between 3 are getting 15 lts with really good run off which I ain't measured 'roughly 3-4lts'

The light times I don't really take into mind as mine are on and off at different times as of when needing a feed or someone comes round which is rare. 

34ifqd0.jpg

Nah just sulphur - you can get it as an individual additive - the yellowing in the centre of flowering sites spreading out like that indicates it, though it can happen with some phenotypes just temporarily for a week when first flowering..... 

to be perfectly honest i'd just drop back the strength of your feed a little bit, as they are showing early signs of nutrient overload (clawing down, yellowing between veins on leaves, and burnt tips). 

what you want is leaves perked up - this means the plant is feeding and evaporating water more (which means faster and stronger growth). 

drop the grow feed, slightly increase the bloom feed and they will uncurl..... 1.5ml bloom for a week then I'd up it slowly and see what they can handle...

Hope this helps, if anything is unclear just let me know.

All the best - here's to an autofat harvest ;) 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

@potato1356 hi buddie ! I understand where your coming from. They have slowed up drinking also I have noticed which to me indicates I have a problem and some spotting on a few leaves. Thank you very much for you time and information , the more the merrier :) top man!

Sorry pal , so you say to cut the grow out and just feed the bloom at that strength for a week? 

I hope I do pull a good one she's needed haha ! Never trained before also!

Thank you Agen mate! 

Atb

Edited by Autofatman
1 person likes this

@Autofatman

No problem bud, it's what the forum is here for :) 

yeah they won't need grow feed now - most bloom feed has some N in anyway....

so if you've been doing 1.5ml grow and 1ml bloom currently, I'd change to 1.5 bloom for the next few feeds, flush them through a bit to shift old salt buildup, see how they react, then slowly increase feed as they allow you... 

spotting? like rust? or white spots? 

The training looks great - brutal is best! 

2 people like this