Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Prince_Fajita

HELP ! buds yellowing/burned ?

okay guys sotoday whilst feeding my girls i noticed 2 buds had yellowed in the middle. the beast from the east has been over and iv had my ballast on 660. the plants have stretched even more and im guessing this pheno is slighlty more sensitive than its sisters. is this light, nutes, bad ventilation ? iv rearranged and retucked some buds through the scrog again, im just hping to get reasurrence. so what do you guys think light or heat burn ? 

got a normal bud below

large.imgonline-com-ua-CompressToSize-mMBfuKmWgglvI6s.jpg

and here we have the estranged bud. obviously im a novice this could be simple and im overthinking. but i just want reassuring theyre not herming out or anything

large.imgonline-com-ua-CompressToSize-Mz9RqO7Epo.jpglarge.imgonline-com-ua-CompressToSize-Y16FZv6FtPpMWl.jpg

any response would be appreciated guys 

The top two pics look fine, the third I can't really make out.

atb

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, golf.007 said:

The top two pics look fine, the third I can't really make out.

atb

its the actual centre of the bud thats forming has yellowed iv raised the lights moved em about and turned the fan up.

From what I think I see in pic 3, it looks as if the new growth coming in on that site is a little stunted and its not greening up fast.

You mentioned the plants started to stretch again - had they stopped? - how many days are you into flowering?

:v:

1 person likes this

Wow u have good eyes to see that yellowing in a sea of green lol

Hungry? 

Atb

JJ

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Slugums said:

From what I think I see in pic 3, it looks as if the new growth coming in on that site is a little stunted and its not greening up fast.

You mentioned the plants started to stretch again - had they stopped? - how many days are you into flowering?

:v:

well they hadnt really stopped more slowed down, i dont know whether it was down to the freezing temps this last week,But they really seem to be bushing out and thickening up this week. leafly was saying that amherst stretches multiple times and amnesia is pretty wild anyway.  and im 25 days into flower from switch.

Edited by Prince_Fajita
1 person likes this

1 hour ago, JamJar said:

Wow u have good eyes to see that yellowing in a sea of green lol

Hungry? 

Atb

JJ

Bro im fecking starving ?! first time in 5 years to be able to not by weed again, im anxiousas shit to get this to harvest.

2 people like this

lol great to hear ur an eager beaver 

But u did mean ur plants though lollol

You said there sisters? Are they clones? Not all plants need the same feed. Maybe this one with the slight yellowing Is a little hungrier than the other. 

Atb

JJ

11 hours ago, JamJar said:

lol great to hear ur an eager beaver 

But u did mean ur plants though lollol

You said there sisters? Are they clones? Not all plants need the same feed. Maybe this one with the slight yellowing Is a little hungrier than the other. 

Atb

JJ

they're seeds, i notice while feeding yesterday and i had skipped a feeding last week so it could be due to low nutes, i gave em a heavy hit and they dont seem to be looking bad...just abnormal. ill keep an eye on it and see how it goes. thanks for the help guys if you wanna see how they turn outiv got em in a diary. keep smoking peeps :fart:

@Prince_Fajita

You want to be feeding every watering and following a wet/dry cycle. If you have been a little shy with the nutes id say its that. 

Looking very good regardless.. Doesnt look extremely hungry so no need to shock feed imo lol

Il stay tuned 

JJ

1 person likes this