Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dodgee

Boveda Users?

OK sorry to be a pita folks I did try a brief search first honest..

1) 62% packs right???

2)8/60g packs??? What's working for y'all???

3) "a 60g pack is good for a gallon size container" 

Great. Is that imperial or metric??? only there's a bit of a difference..

And not exactly massive either way, properly dried buds take up a fair volume space if you got a couplerfew zips about you like...

I'm on the verge of ordering a few varieties to try then when I looked at my basket total thought hang on a minute... If I only need one variety.. Better to spend the total on more of them.

Variety is all well and good, when you need it..

Its a pita when your needs are more specific! lol

Thanx in advance for any help folks

Nice1

2 people like this

Sorry mate, no advice here but I do use the small packs (approx 2"x2") putting one in a 2litre jar and my bud has kept good for over 2yrs now. It's discoloured a bit but tastes amaxing and has retained its potency.

2 people like this

I put an 8g Boveda 62% sachet in each Douwe Egberts jar I use (they're 750ml) as they say an 8g pack is enough for an Oz or so.

3 people like this

I recently got some after reading very good things about them. My local shop only sold 60g packs and he told me they can cover up to a 20L container. I've got them in 3L kilner jars and they do seem a bit overkill, but then the next size down is 8g - seems strange there isn't an inbetween.

And yep 62% is the one apparently.

I was going to ask in an other thread but may as well throw it in here, if using boveda pack/s to rehumidify bud that is too dry -how long does it take?

I'd say it depends how bad they are, the density of the buds, the density in the jar .......

Took about 2 weeks to put some bounce back into my dried out dense Tangerine Dream nugs 

I use 1 or 2 of the 8g 62% in each 1l kilner. Keeps the humidity bang on according to my cheap eBay meter.

I have both the 52 & 62% packets. They only get used after the dry to wick the buds. Stopped using them for storing with buds. Weed end up being way to wet to smoke straight away. Smoke never seems to last long enough for the use of them.

Been using the small Boveda packs for a while now, certainly does the job for me. I found letting them get a wee bit too dry first, then using boveda to 'bring it back' into condition seems to be perfect.