Personal Soft Spots For 2024 ?

OldFord

Personal soft spots ...what are  you running outdoors again ?   What you got a soft spot for ?

i am rerunning  RP's Purple Wreck , 2 of and very much looking forward to it  👍

also sags black budha as its was outstanding on all fronts in light dp !    Pokey too ,  very nice plants

and last but not least Black Leb  🥰     So unusual !   Nice plant to grow.

im liking the oss grandaddy black ...hench plants and thriving ,   Smells nice already. , way way ahead of anything else by a gokd bit ,  impressive plant ,   See how it plays but she def catches the eye :yep:

• Like 8

Purple Wreck is one of my all time favorite smokes very unique terps and flavor great high to it also I have some beans but don't think they are going to make the cut this year 

• Like 4

This year's seed selections new to me so I'm going in blind but the TBL from seedstockers fem if it's like the auto will be a treat.

• Like 4

On 28/04/2024 at 17:15, bfehillbilly said:

Purple Wreck is one of my all time favorite smokes very unique terps and flavor great high to it also I have some beans but don't think they are going to make the cut this year 

I thoroughly enjoyed the grow and the end product was sublime in every aspect !   

As you say very unique !     I have 2 left as gave away 6 , but im keeping these. 

Caution to anyone wanting her outdoors .... the nuggets are so dense & heavy ....she will rot !

She needs light dep to see her best side ,  shes not happy in the cold / wet damp guys.

BUT she is beautifully coloured ,  awesomely fragrant and wonderful influence to be under.  

• Like 4

On 28/04/2024 at 18:14, Skit Rat said:

This year's seed selections new to me so I'm going in blind but the TBL from seedstockers fem if it's like the auto will be a treat.

Yeah the TBL auto was a total delight and a beast of an auto !     Held out in a real soggy season too.  Impressive !

• Like 3

Auto euforia if I had to choose....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Idicanna jones said:

Auto euforia if I had to choose....

Shout mate !      As tough as they come in auto format and pokey ...whats not to love 🥰

• Like 3