Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
barackuda

White Widow. Timelapse ganja growing

Greetings from Latvia! :thisbig: This was my last growing experience.

27 people like this

Posted (edited)

Is this more not a hyperlapse?

And whats your settings pal, intervals etc? I have always wanted to do this. Can you control the light a bit better with a Nd filter too you think pal?

Looks awsome btw :)

Sterl

Edited by sterling-archer
1 person likes this

bloody brilliant ... totally enjoyed watching that ....:yep:

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

On 09.03.2018 at 2:19 PM, sterling-archer said:

Is this more not a hyperlapse?

And whats your settings pal, intervals etc? I have always wanted to do this. Can you control the light a bit better with a Nd filter too you think pal?

Looks awsome btw :)

Sterl

I took pictures every minute than I used Virtual Dub to make video from this photos. One second in this video equel 1 hour in real time. After I edited capture in Sony Vegas. And Adobe After Effects to remove flickering ;)

Edited by barackuda
3 people like this

vortex, thank you!

3 hours ago, barackuda said:

I took pictures every minute than I used Virtual Dub to make video from this photos. One second in this video equel 1 hour in real time. After I edited capture in Sony Vegas. And Adobe After Effects to remove flickering ;)

Thanks for the run down i do alot of video myself and have Adobe cc so ill have to do this soon. Ive never played with timelapses yet like this :)

1 person likes this

Lovely stuff, videos struggles a bit on my computer but some great plants there.

Yeah that was great, perhaps a little more time spent on the flowers but otherwise faultless. Did you produce the soundtrack as well?

1 person likes this

That's amazing :)