Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

zero

Anyone recommend a good vaporizer (portable) for under £50 ?

Looking for something that heats up good and holds a decent battery charge .. cheers 

I may be wrong but I don't think there are any good battery ones under £50 

The Vapcap M is very good and on budget 

You can make or buy an induction heater or an ecig mod heater to use with the Vapcap, if you like too.

That's my go to vape atm, a Vapcap and an induction coil for consistent one handed super quick heating.

2 people like this

I didn't read the OP properly.

Edited by Bird

Another vote for the vapcap

1 person likes this

And another :yep:

1 person likes this

Definitely the DynaVap "M" at £49. There are no good battery-powered vapes under £50 unfortunately.

The closest would be the Storm at £75 or about £64 with the coupon code STORM :-)

2 people like this

If you can squeeze the extra few quid then I agree with vapefiend, storm.......:yep:

Dynavap m is a terrific little vape 

Just to echo everybody else's sentiments, you should increase your budget if you want a decent battery powered vape, or buy yourself a DynaVap. Both, if possible.

I've got a mighty and I absolutely love it. But I still find myself reaching for the Dynavap when I want the most efficient and powerful hits.

Iagree with Stu914 and Vapefiend. The Storm pen is a cracking little bit of kit. I bought my partner one, and regularly sneak off to work with it lol 

Snoop g pen lol . Not really mate, storm pen should be good enough. I was gonna get a flowermate at first but got a spirit portable. I'm impressed with the spirit but can't compare it to out. The storm pen gets good reviews and storm seems to be good for parts in the long run for old vapes.