Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ditchthedealer

DAVINCI IQ

So its been over a week now since I got my Davinci IQ, so Ive had plenty of time to figure it out, I have owned a flowermate, atmos boss, vicod .5g, Xmax v2 pro (storm) for portables and own an Extreme Q for a home device.

All I can say is what an amazing little vape, the ease of use, changeable 18650 battery, flavour, clouds, length of sessions, the programmable by bluetooth smart path presets to slowly raise the temperature allowing good prolonged clouds over the length of session.

The material of the chamber very quickly heats up allowing you to start vaping pronto and once switched off loses its heat rapidly so within well under 10 seconds of switching off your herb stops giving off vapor. flavour from this is the best out of my other portables by a long way, I know my other portables were not as high quality so I dont have another high end portable to compare it to but It blows the others away and keeps producing flavour even at hotter temps.

I have tried the flavour chamber with a nug of herb and it does add to the flavour, but  I haven't tried any other type of plant material as recommended by davinci.

You will get a good few sessions out of 1 battery but not the 3 hours it is stated when using higher temps, but the fact you can change batteries as you go makes it a brilliant portable. Sessions are ten minutes and the vibration feed back lets you know whats going on.......... im nearly at the end of a second ten min session off the same load and I can still crank it up one more smart path, or hold the power button to give a boost up to its highest temp at 221c to finish off and on release of boost the davinci goes into auto cool down until you demand more, a little goes a long way with this  and gets you medicated good and proper.

0.3 in the chamber gives plenty of vapor and an unrestricted draw resistance, there are packers that Davinci should be distributing soon to Europe and as soon as vapefiend has them in I will be buying some as they will allow for smaller amounts in the chamber. You can carefully use a bit off cotton, to pack it out, I dont know if this is recommended but I haven't had any issue with it.

The Davinci also looks good and feels good, the display is nice and different to look at and is dimmable,  It feels how it should at the price and you certainly get what you pay for, it is very stylish imo. It does get very hot when using it but having so much temperature in a small device it is good that it can be held at all when you think about it, it doesn't get uncomfortable to hold though no matter if it feels very hot.

Overall I am very pleased with this purchase form vapefiend, I have never tried a mighty or any other high end vape but I am certain I made the right choice with battery life, flavour, size, looks, overall as one, it is a big performer in every way, there was something missing when I'm chilling with the lads when they were all smoking spliffs, and I felt like I was missing something with all my other vapes, but the Davinci IQ has took my vaping contentment to another level, I now feel that same contentment I had when I smoked, but now Im getting it when vaping, this vape is well worth it.

Anyway rant over lol
Time to load up some og 18 in the Davinci and run a bag on the Extreme Q for a nice body stone of sleep and contentment.

Does anyone else use the Davinci IQ?

Edited by ditchthedealer
2 people like this

Nice review fella! :thumbsup:

Trying out my mate's Davinci pretty much had me sold but even more so after reading this!

1 person likes this

Hey guys I just reviewed the new olive iQ a few weeks ago on my channel, there were noticeable improvements to the units I had previously 

1 person likes this

I just got my da Vinci iq through the post - and second everything said.

it looks and feels how vaping should be.  It replaces my old arizer solo.  Should have made the change months ago.

get one!

1 person likes this

Sounds great- thanks for the review