Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

smokie1 b c f c

smokies seedsman comp grow.power afrika x mk ultra fast n skunk#1 regs

52 posts in this topic

how can i forget the 2 blueberry twins. lol 

there coming along ok now, im going to put them into 5 inch pots of soil tomorrow. there looking abit freaky as i have fimed them , but are now growing new growth,. :skin_up:

il update with pics of the blueberry twins when there in new shoes for the photo shoot. :yinyang:

2 people like this

just remembered i ain't updated this diary. 

the power africa x mk ultra fast version is smelling nice, at week 4 flower now, getting fed on 2ml b bizz grow and bio bizz 2.5ml bloom. took a few pics of the power africa x mk ulta fast girl. 

smelling real piney, with some other smell in there i cant make out yet.

the blueberry twins are still growing in my grow drobe with other seeds. as i had to flower my tent so it was ready for just after crimbo. and never wanted to flower the blueberrys so small. 

the p/africa x mk ultra has shot up in flower. and is only in a 1l pot of soil still. as i run out of room in the tent,and had to flower them. 

i will show the progress of the blueberry twins in this thread ,they will be going into flower in the new year when the others are ready. so il have some blueberry action in here come 2018. :yinyang:

here are the pics i took of the power africa x mk ultra fast version. at 4 weeks into flower

i dont know why my pics are uploading the wrong way to the site ? anyone know ? i put them the correct way before i upload them, then when the site saves the pictures it auto flips it the wrong way. lol i havn't got the option in most of my albums to flip rotate the pics in my gallery. some albums will let me flip/rotate them,and others wont ? 

any ideas welcome as i am clueless on it :smokin:

large.IMG_0285.JPGlarge.IMG_0287.JPGlarge.IMG_0290.JPGlarge.IMG_0289.JPGlarge.IMG_0286.JPG

4 people like this

Had the image flipping issue myself mate and no idea why some images are flipped and then some only you can flip back! Annoying as the only workaround is to re-upload! 

2 people like this

yeah its a strange one fragg 

ohh well lets hope whatever it is it gets sorted out. 

as you say re upload them, but i think it would just do it again. lol 

thanks for comment mate. :smokin:

1 person likes this

morning everyone. just a quick update on the power africa x mk ultra. it was a great smoke, tho i only had a little, about half oz, due to the plant being in a small pot. 

it smoked real nice, it was very tasty bud, that had a sweet piney taste,with a dank/kush type taste on the exhale. and the buzz is real strong,yet nice. no para at all. 

i have about 2 joints left of the power africa x mk ultra, so want to pop the remaining seed asap.

i still have my 2 blueberry twins from this diary in veg in my tent. there now getting there turn, as i had to get my crimbo /new year crop done. now thats done i can crack on with my seedsman diary. sorry about the delay @j trich. i have the 2 twin blueberry's and one skunk#1 in veg, i have just potted them up into 2l pots. will be cloning the blueberrys as the pics and smoke reports on here are great. :yinyang: i loved the power africa x mk ultra dude. 

i will update this thread with pics and info on how there growing over the next few months, i have this and a few other diarys going to keep me bizzy, as i like it in the boring winter months. 

playstation4 and good ganja/growing gets me through these boring winter months. lol 

hope everyones doing good, and smoking something nice. :hippy:

will be back with pics over the next few days. :smoke:

2 people like this

17 hours ago, smokie1 b c f c said:

morning everyone. just a quick update on the power africa x mk ultra. it was a great smoke, tho i only had a little, about half oz, due to the plant being in a small pot. 

it smoked real nice, it was very tasty bud, that had a sweet piney taste,with a dank/kush type taste on the exhale. and the buzz is real strong,yet nice. no para at all. 

i have about 2 joints left of the power africa x mk ultra, so want to pop the remaining seed asap.

i still have my 2 blueberry twins from this diary in veg in my tent. there now getting there turn, as i had to get my crimbo /new year crop done. now thats done i can crack on with my seedsman diary. sorry about the delay @j trich. i have the 2 twin blueberry's and one skunk#1 in veg, i have just potted them up into 2l pots. will be cloning the blueberrys as the pics and smoke reports on here are great. :yinyang: i loved the power africa x mk ultra dude. 

i will update this thread with pics and info on how there growing over the next few months, i have this and a few other diarys going to keep me bizzy, as i like it in the boring winter months. 

playstation4 and good ganja/growing gets me through these boring winter months. lol 

hope everyones doing good, and smoking something nice. :hippy:

will be back with pics over the next few days. :smoke:

great man.. happy to see.. PAxMK Ultra is impresive as all fast line... love these strains... :bong:

1 person likes this

good day everyone. just a little update on my 2 blueberry twins, there both still alive in veg under the 600w hps duel spec. i have been ill with a horrid form of flu, for 2 months.

but im ok now and back to growing. so i took a picture of the blueberrys and one pic was blurry, but this one is ok. il update in a weeks time after a pot up and some grow food. as i run out of grow and seaweed extract. 

i wil be cloning each of these berrys as they look spot on in diarys on here i have looked at. 

large.IMG_0660.JPGlarge.IMG_0660.JPG

4 people like this

Thought you'd been quiet lately bud ;)  Good to read you're on the mend  :yep:

2 people like this

Nice to see the twins are still going well @smokie1 b c f c, glad your over the dredded plague of flu thing that's floating around, I have too came down with a horrid condition, man flu I believe it is, struggling to smoke a jibba, even tho I had 2 whole days off smoking compleatly, certainly is shit, hopefully iam well before 2 months,hopefully 2 weeks.

Take care mate.Jj:yinyang:

3 people like this

cheers botanics buddy. yeah smokie 1 is back on the ball. :hippy:

hope all is well your end mate. 

and jibba jabba mate , yep its a nasty flu that is going around now. i basically was in bed for most part of a month. getting up to the loo was a mission. and skinning up was hard. 

i just rolled a long dong spliff so it lasted me. i was that sick that a spiff lasted me about 38 hours. lol i kept waking up having a few spliff tokes and then strait back to sleep, having crazy nightmares. lol 

thanks for looking in lads. il update with pics the end of the week after a good pot up and a good grow feed. :smokin:

3 people like this

happy return mate... wishing to see the bloom.. happy run!! :smokin:

1 person likes this

cheers j trich ,il be putting pics up of these blueberry twins to show the progress of the 2 twin blueberrys. 

the one that was real small/ runty ,has took off now with good growth. thats the one in the pics above. the other plant thats the biggest has some sort of nute def or mutated leafs. 

i think she will grow out of it after a pot up, and a good feed of grow feed.

i have been spraying at lights out with a little fishmix at 1ml per liter of room temp water. just until i get the grow shop. 

will report back next week after there pot up. peace all:yinyang:

1 person likes this

well these blueberry twins have took of now there 9 days into flower, on 12/12. 

there both in 6.5 liter pots of plagron light mix. been spraying at lights out with seaweed still. but i will stop spraying now as flowers are just forming. 

here are the pics i took today of them both. large.IMG_0791.JPGlarge.IMG_0789.JPGlarge.IMG_0788.JPGlarge.IMG_0787.JPGlarge.IMG_0786.JPGlarge.IMG_0784.JPGlarge.IMG_0780.JPG

the pic below shows the mutated leaf. there all growing out of it now. but both plants being twins from one seed, both show the same strange leaf, but are growing out normal leafs now. 

i have taken a clone of the one. as there looking good. and being twins n all itl be fun to see how they both flower, and end up. 

ive had twins before but normally one dies of. but the one was just smaller than the other is all. both seeds survived my long ass veg, and keeping them in small pots for months,while others finished flowering. 

large.IMG_0783.JPGlarge.IMG_0782.JPGlarge.IMG_0781.JPGlarge.IMG_0779.JPGlarge.IMG_0777.JPG

2 people like this

hi all. hope everyone is well, smoking something nice. im chilling smoking bubble hash ,about to watch this den of thieves film. but just got my update on the growth before i zone out to the film. :skin_up:

anyhow ,these blueberry's have grew a treat since there pot up, and getting sprayed with seaweed extract, well i was soaking them in veg, a few times a day, with a full 2 liter pump sprayer of seaweed extract,and a drop of myco chum. getting the humidity up above 80%. the tent floor was soaked ,but it dryed up after about 7 hours, then i would spray again with a next 2 liter. 

here is how the small twin sister looked before the pot up and seaweed soakings . lol 

large.IMG_0660.JPG

now this is what she looks like now in the pic below:smokin:

pant has just exploded with growth/ new shoots. i have fimed them a good few times, pinching out all the tops about 60% of the top growth tip, even the lower down side shoots i fim/ pinch out too. fim tech and spraying with kelp/seaweed extract ,or fish mix is the best to get green bushys ive found over the years. 

i remember the lads at the grow shop years ago thinking i was mad using fish mix indoors, and as a spray indoors. lol then nowadays they say to use it for flower indoors.

anyhow there is going to be some nice berry buds forming soon, as there at day 10 today. so in 5 days to a week, i should be seeing some ganja furr:thisbig:

large.IMG_0777.JPG.986942eefa8167949f031d7e5c7a6433.JPG

3 people like this

Yeahh big long veg for small containers :shock: giant plants will come out, Happy bloom! :yahoo:

3 people like this