Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

highgrade-singh

BudDoctor strains: Strawberry Crusha, Velvet Pie, Purple Lemon Cookies & MOAB (mother of all berries)

39 posts in this topic

Hey all, recently a friend of mine gave me a few clones of some top quality strains! I believe the strains are made by BudDoctor and they include Strawberry Crusha, Velvet Pie, Purple Lemon Cookies & MOAB (Mother of all Berries)

I harvested them all and they were superb. Unfortunately I didn't keep any mother plants or take any cuttings and they ended up being the best strains I have ever come across. I can't seem to find much details about them online apart from on BudDoctor's page on Insta. 

Anyone have any information on where I can get hold of seeds for these strains? Are they available online? 

All the strains we're unique and came out purple. Although they look amazing it was the aroma & hit what I loved about them! Strawberry Crusha was the tastiest of them all but Velvet Pie had an amazing luxury smoke and hit, need them both in my life!! lol

I've been searching for the past 3/4 months now but no luck. Any help would be grateful. And if you get a chance to grow the strains you should defiantly give it ago!!

Thanks in advance for all replies  :bong:

Edited by highgrade-singh
4 people like this

Just seen some velvet pie f2 by in-house hit our shores :yep: dm if you want to know where.

2 people like this

Teek high grade?

Sound great, got any pics?

@SkyRider

ive seen those, and nearly bought them today. I've been looking at a few of their strains. Have you grown them before? 

@Kiminal Nope, I've not grown any of their strains yet. Got a pack of Do-lato in the fridge I'm going to explore soon :) 

2 people like this

I'm sat here hovering over velvet pie f2 or black cherry pie bx. 

"The banker" said only one pack allowed so.... 

1 person likes this

Tricky choice... not sure which I'd go for either..

1 person likes this

@SkyRider

well the the cherry pie was sold out so I went ahead and got the velvet pie 

I hope I find a keeper :) 

6 people like this

Fingers crossed for you @Kiminal :v: 

2 people like this

Check his insta I believe he's got some more strawberry crusher available @highgrade-singh

Didn't seem to get anywhere apart from Insta which I'm not part of. 

Thanks for the heads up on inhouse though.

Some of those look quite special 

1 person likes this

I can proxy the crusher for anyone who's wanting them next Friday just pm me I've got a order already...if your allowed to do that in here.....

Seems like i need to get one of these instagram things . Doesn't look very private to me :fear:

@Key4

Thats what I thought fella and after further thought what is private now days? I made an account and it's ok I guess, you can make your account private but I'm not sure if it is ever totally private. Insta is fun but also can be very bait, think it was bud doctor who got a visit from some not very nice fellas with weapons a few months back and got robbed along with his Mrs getting a crack. There is always gonna be people ready to do stuff like that and on the flip side there are some great and interesting members of the growing canna community doing some cool things with canna ( edibles mmmmmmm).

But again that could happen anywhere just gotta be savvy innit.

peace!

lild 

4 people like this

Just to add insta is cool for checking out the uk seed sellers and what they are working with.

Sonic is on there with some nice offerings as well as Bud Dr , dr high pants and KFC (kush fam collective)

not a patch on uk420 I must add!! This place is home and insta is a nice holiday imo.

peace!

lil d

Edited by lildaveham
5 people like this