Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lasouris

Which strain for a micro grow

Hi guys

my girlie :kiss: has decided to go for a small 2 plant grow in a cupboard under a 250w HPS lamp. Being the hairy chested medallion wearer that I am I like to look like a fountain of knowledge, now I understand that any strain can be trained to accommodate a small area, but I was wondering if anyone with micro growing experience prefers 1 strain in particular?

Any help or comments (including sarcasm and down right cheek) are always appreciated.

1 person likes this

From my research, anything with strong indica traits.

Strains like Northern Lights / Blue Mystic etc. Or you could go for super small strains like Lowryder.

Word of warning though, a friend of mine grew Lowryder once and it was ridiculously small lol. Even even HPS I think he only yielded like an eighth off each plant :-/

1 person likes this

I GREW SKUNKY ONES UNDER A SMALL 300W OF HPS LIGHT

THERES A SKUNKY ONE I SEEN ONLINE TONIGHT, REALLY STRONG SMOKO.

GROWN UNDER A 250W.

BARNEYS FARM LSD........ WHOA FUCK YEA LOOK AT THAT SHIT FOR 250W LAMP ..... WOOOOOOOOO YEA

02021646635737783_big.jpg

PRETTY FUCKING GOOD. IM BUYING IT REAL SOON, FOR MY LIGHT THO SO MINE WILL LOOK BETTER COZ I'M THE BEST EVER !!!

1 person likes this

Hi one strain I grew that was tiny no stretch in flower and never grew much in veg was hso bubbas gift absolutely gorgeous smelling tasting stuff as well

1 person likes this

Durga mata is lovely short indica and white widow has always been a stumpy one ime but I would probably go for cream caramel if I was short on space :yep:

Edited by m99
1 person likes this

Can't help on the strain but there are ways of keeping plants small without lowering the yield.

Go for a 315w cmh with a 942 lamp. I've vegged with these lamps and it delayed my scrog as they grew so short. Had to give them an extra 3 weeks of veg so they could reach the scrog screen. With LOTS of blue light, it means that the internodes are closer together. So flowering with the same lamp will give you hard dense high quality nugs, similar to flowering with a lot of mh light. You'll be her hero. :yahoo:

A low nitrogen nutrient. aka the lucas formula. Smaller plants but with the same yield per plant.

Instead of regular pots, look for something short and squat to use, maybe cat litter trays.

1 person likes this

@@lazi

interesting post man. It'll be some time before a 315w CMH goes in but I was wondering about using 8 lt plastic basins as I'd wondered if the wide shallow container would keep the plant short?

Thanks for your reply as it's answered something that I had been wondering.

What are the cupboard dimensions?