Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dweeeb

So Then, What's going on here then?

37 posts in this topic

lol 24/7 lights :yep: they'll be fine.

I've gave 4ml/ltr tonight of grow and kept bloom at 2ml/ltr each, see whats what tomorrow and then play from there. :v:

I'll let you all know how it plays out.

Right, so the yellowing has gotten worse, and I'm a little concerned about this lol to say the least,

4ml/ltr grow and 2ml bloom?? And it got worse i don't know if they've taken anything or not... the pots were still heavy so i haven't feeded tonight and didn't bother watering them? I'll try to get some snaps up later if i can but probably won't be till tomorrow now.

Think it could be the cold?

:v: dweeeb

Could be dweeb, maybe some expanded polystyrene to raise them further off the floor. What's the temp of the intake air? We've had some fucking cold nights my end. Could you intake from shed and have a heater in the shed or get some floor heat? Either way don't give 'em anymore food or water until the pot dries.

1 person likes this

That's not the 'bit concerned to say the least' emoji is it?

1 person likes this

Thanks @@seedsandsticks

No it isn't but you Need to be zen mate :v: I'm always flying off the handle lately stress at work and what-not and I want to get back to myself where I'd just take it on the chin, and then sortout the problem. Time spent worrying is time wasted.

I'm getting something to get them up off the deck a bit too so hope that'll help.

Stop! Don't panic.

Get some pics up tomorrow or before you water next.

I've not used bb but 6ml pl of ferts sounds strong for the size. Hopefully someone more familiar with the feed could chip in.

What day are we on?

Recall your zen and relax.we were looking ok the other day

1 person likes this

Day 51 mate, if they look as bad / worse tomorrow I'm going to flush. May even try to flush in the morning?? We'll see ;)

itll be the cold mate , pots too cold

1 person likes this

6 ml is ok ,, ive done it and not seen any sign of overfert ,, get a little heater or sumin in there to warm the pots , too much fert wouldnt stop the plant drinking ,, thats usually always temp related

edit : oh yeah ,, get ya water fresh from tap as letting it sit that long aint good as already said by someone , dont forget to add sum hot to warm it up so it dont shock roots

Edited by el stoned

6 ml is ok ,, ive done it and not seen any sign of overfert ,, get a little heater or sumin in there to warm the pots , too much fert wouldnt stop the plant drinking ,, thats usually always temp related

edit : oh yeah ,, get ya water fresh from tap as letting it sit that long aint good as already said by someone , dont forget to add sum hot to warm it up so it dont shock roots

Thanks @el stoned,

i can't get hold of a heater just yet so I'm going to try to raise them a little to get them further off the floor. :yep:

As for fresh water I've invested in a small air pump to try and get some o2 into my water is this just pointless? I've been told It'll help aerate the water thus keeping it "fresher" than stagnant? Any comment on that?? :v:

That's not a bad plan. Its not the actual air bubbles that oxygenate but the disruption of the surface molecules.

This will hopefully help keep the water a bit fresher but from the tap/ left 24 hours would be betteer6

Unless you absolutely have to. Flushing will do more harm than good. El stoned reckons 6ml pl is OK and like he said. The nutrients won't be why it's not drinking

That's not a bad plan. Its not the actual air bubbles that oxygenate but the disruption of the surface molecules.

This will hopefully help keep the water a bit fresher but from the tap/ left 24 hours would be betteer6

Unless you absolutely have to. Flushing will do more harm than good. El stoned reckons 6ml pl is OK and like he said. The nutrients won't be why it's not drinking

Thanks (as always @@blackpoolbouncer ) lol

I'm not to worried, I'm going to try and get a heater sorted ASAP that'll help keep temps up, the lamps are on 24/7 too so that should help maintain some normality??

I'm sat at work and just keep thinking I'm going to get home check in and BAM yellow central :(

Deep breath, inhale exhale... zen :yinyang: ummmmmmmm lol

lol your always welcome mate.

The amount youl learn on this grow will put you in mighty good stead for uture grows. A few hiccups in the first grow is a good thing because it makes you learn a lot more if you tackle the problems with logic and help like you have.

Get some pics up tonight before you do anything rash like flush them buddy and we'll see what's what.

At day 51 I'd be surprised if you didn't have some yellowing. Its all a learning curve and unless something drastic goes wrong which I don't think will you should come out with some nice buds.

The important thing is you've identified there's a problem and your doing something about it.

What's the temps like at the pots lately @@dweeeb?

Your right 24/7 should help keep things stable with not having to worry about lights off temps

Your telling me mate :yep: I'll be cock of walk soon enough lol yeah one of my excuses to keep chilled is that it is my first Auto grow it won't be perfect, lol

Pot temp was 25c last night I'm guessing it'll be pretty consistent with 24/7 i dont actually have a thermometer just data loggers usb style you leave them and the have to download the data. Accurate to +/- 0.3c so pretty much on point so its a bit of a clart on like, but a min/max thermometer is on my "to buy" list lol.

:v: dweeeb I'll be posting pics here and in my auto diary bud as i haven't done an update in a while. :yep:

One:

yellows3

yellows

yellows2

T'Other:

yellz

yellz2

yellz3

@@blackpoolbouncer

So here's the two lovelies: I've put them both up for comparison, I didn't get to take too many pics as I was in on my own with the kids, had an excuse to go get a few tools for a job in the house, and took a few snaps :photo: can get some more in a little bit, :yep:;)

Edited by dweeeb