Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vapes420

Ultimate Blueberry* Micro Grow

72 posts in this topic

Well they look lovely.. so maybe leave best alone ...i only ever used biobizz bloom,grow ,fishmix and plantmagic bio silicon at the start so i dont know Bud

Lovely shots there :):rockon:

1 person likes this

Thanks styer. Yeah stick to what you know seems to be the general consensus I've noticed.. Guess I won't be changing then haha

2 people like this

Update Day 58

Quick one tonight. Coming to the end of this run now and all is looking good, the AU has surprised me some rock hard nugs on her by the look of it. ABB1 has had a lot of her leaves yellowing think she coming to the end now and ABB2 is great got a proper whiff of blueberry when I give her a good smell mmm lovely. TD is the thich queen there just everywhere and the ADP is still looking lovely.

I will start the flush in 3 days so they are ready for chop day in 10 days time.

Auto Ultimate

gallery_77519_9387_456305.jpg

Auto Blueberry 1&2

gallery_77519_9387_360861.jpg

Think Different

gallery_77519_9387_464186.jpg

Auto Durban Poison

gallery_77519_9387_338559.jpg

Cheers

2 people like this

Chop Day 68

Had some fun earlier as it was chop day, some lovely smells off each of them, don't think this will be a record but I'm sure it will be close. Heres some pics of the chop, they are all now hanging in a box (with a pc fan pulling air out) in the tent and i'll leave them there for prob 3 or 4 days then check and update, then into boxes for a bit. Good job too as I have just got enough current stash to last phew..

Auto Ultimate Chopped

gallery_77519_9387_145468.jpg

Auto Blueberry 1 Chopped

gallery_77519_9387_456878.jpg

Auto Blueberry 2 Chopped

gallery_77519_9387_12979.jpg

Think Different Chopped

gallery_77519_9387_17741.jpg

Auto Durban Poison Chopped

gallery_77519_9387_335650.jpg

Cheers

4 people like this

Update - Now I'm vaping

Slightly delayed sorry bout that, but after what ended up being 6 days hanging to dry and a few days in boxes I'm now fully jarred up and tonight I started this batch off and boy do they stink! and man are they potent! been in a smiley zonal high all night :) its gonna be a good batch..

Im happy with the amount I have yielded this time, got 16g off AU, 17g off ABB1 (taller) and 13g off ABB2 (shorter). Then 20g off TD and 20g off ADP. So thats a total of 86g/3oz. That should last, its all top quality too.

So thats this one pretty much wrapped up, will give it a while and throw a vape report together soon. And look out for my next diary coming in the new year.

Have a great Christmas all

:santa:

2 people like this

Just had a read through mate I'm impressed :) great job enjoy the fruits of your labour '

1 person likes this

Just had a read through mate I'm impressed :) great job enjoy the fruits of your labour '

Thanks Keeno, its amazing what can be achieved in a small space..

This has to be some of the strongest weed I've ever grown it really knocked me around over christmas lol or maybe it was the mix of alcohol either way.. whoooaaaa dude :)

Nice result vapes, i expected AutoUltimate to do a little bit better with yield, but it sounds like you are happy enough . Well done with it, may I ask which was the favourite one for you?

1 person likes this

Nice result vapes, i expected AutoUltimate to do a little bit better with yield, but it sounds like you are happy enough . Well done with it, may I ask which was the favourite one for you?

Thanks Tony, I am indeed happy with what I have got this time round. As for a favourite.. Well thats a tough one! Its a close one between the ever loveable TD and the ADP, but its the ADP that wins this time round..

Vape Report

Auto Ultimate

This one have a strange taste to her, nowhere near as nice as any of the others, not sure if thats because of the issues she had when seedling then boosting her with grow nutes and she didn't do as well as the other but it sure does pack a punch. The buds are nice and dense with no real aroma but as said she gets you there. Shame as I really enjoyed my first AU and was looking fwd to this one. Still nice tho.

gallery_77519_9387_310774.jpg

Auto Blueberrys

So again these 2 chalk and cheese, ABB1 (taller) fist pic has real fluffy buds and has got a real earthy taste to her with hints of banana and again another stonker when it comes to hit, pleasant and high. ABB2 (shorter) has solid trichy buts and she really gives off a pong, when vaped there is so a taste of blueberry its crazy, great stuff. Great body stone too.

gallery_77519_9387_237632.jpg

gallery_77519_9387_315268.jpg

Think Different

The classic I always reach for, can't get enough of this one, so so so trichy they are just everywhere but its when you vape it she comes alive the taste has me drooling back down my stem oh words can't describe, has a pleasant smell to her not too overpowering and the high is a real present happy uppy high, yeah doesnt get much better than this..

gallery_77519_9387_26799.jpg

Auto Durban Poison

I said above that it was a close one between this an TD, this one pipped it because I've not really had a good go on a a ADP before, my last one was fluffy and earthy like the ABB above, but this time its proper.. Beautiful colourful buds that really stink, you know when she's in the room! Taste is also a bit overpowering and sweet, high is hard and fast. Im savouring and enjoying this one.

gallery_77519_9387_310946.jpg

Now I'm seeing the pics uploaded they don't do them any justice or maybe I need to get better with my close ups, oh and I did make some fab trich hash from all the trimmings I had saved up and run it thru the bubble bags, that shit was awesome, shame it only comes round once in a while..

As always a massive thanks to Tony :yep: got a new diary coming soon, I just need to think of a name and i'll get it going asap

Cheers :hippy:

1 person likes this

Nice little micro grow Vapo, in 1400z pots............. @86g, delivered, and your grow @58 days to chop plus 6 drying etc......... thats 1.36g per day till next harvest, bang on the measure vapes................... enjoy the selection man.................. some top notch strain in there and all.... "TD" "ADP" theres a treat right there man............. What you upto nxt Vapo's........?/.............Blueberry kush ?/................. Blue velvet ?/........ Bluemazar /?..... some nice one in that lineage man.......................AM

1 person likes this

Thanks AM I was well pleased in the end, and I've never thought about it like that the grams dried to days grown, makes sense. Yes the ADP & TD are my faves I often think that TD was grown for the vape she just works so well in it :D

glad you liked it all vapes.

1 person likes this