Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dan2014

Oudoor grow 2014!

Hello

I am new to this site, I am thinking of starting an outdoor grow this year in the uk just look for any advice and good tips. whats the best sort of strains to go with.

Read read and... read

2 people like this

Read the diary section mate...

1 person likes this

thanks for the reply eatsleepfish

I do read but you read one good thing about a strain then other people say different I was just wondering if anyone could recommend certain strains,

What do people think to hollands hope? easy sativa? purple maroc? ams? purple power? or even what about autos?

hollands hop,ams are crap the others are ok

peace out farmer boy

filter through the diary section, check some grows at a similar lattitude to you, check out what they grew and if they liked it, chances are they grew it again because they liked it..

ive heard purple power is a very week smoke

good luck with your research and grow

Edited by RandyBoBandy

don't know where you been reading everyone says hollands hopes shit , ams is shit and autos mold were still yet to find a goodun,

if you want something to start with go purple marok , easy sat , of Frisian dew , bomb proof strains for the beginner,..or look into the hybrids from hell gear ...

1 person likes this

Cheers for the reply panic much appreciated, also what foods and fertilizer would you recommend, or just go organic.

Organic imo

Chicken manure pellets are cheap and easily available. Or rotted horse manure.

EF

my 2 pence.... Keep it small and simple to start with mate, better to grow a couple of plants well than loads of plants badly.... best of luck :skin_up:

You've got plenty to read through dan and thankfully plenty of time to do it before plant out (before you ask plant out is around mid april to mid may, most chose the latter ;) ) as above purple maroc or PM as we say is a good place to start cheap seeds and a decent smoke to as is easy sativa from the same company, keep it small first time out concentrate on a few plants which if you buy recommended strains listed come in packs of 3 or 4 so thats good for you. Prep your site/s as you see fit the better the soil and clearer the site the better your chance's thats the difference between a bit of bud and a lot of bud :eek: .

Good luck mate and enjoy reading :lookaround:

Anasrzi

Hey dan yeh thats furry muff, like everyone says frisian, easy sat, purple maroc.

Best advice i can give is prep is key as i found out last year.. read through the various ammendments you can add to the soil and form a masterplan

all the best esf

and try not to over complicate things!

peace out famer boy

1 person likes this

My Hollands hopeless 1st year and I choose this and Purple Power.

Hollands hope is a waste of money and time

gallery_73209_4393_261490.jpg