Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gingerninja

Dinky Dutch Passion

196 posts in this topic

Happy Easter Uk420'ers :bunny:

gallery_75846_6024_270919.jpg

Just over 4 weeks old and Liz is doing fine bless her :yes: As you can see i have a few more bud sites now all bursting with thick white pistils,nodes are nice and close and the stretch seems to have slowed right down.

She's now on 0.6ml of bloom nutes every 2 days and seems to be liking them :eat:.

My other grow (Dr.Feelgood) is nearly ready for the inevitable "Heavy Pruning" :hi::execute: Once she is out of the box i can lower the other bulb so liz will get the benefit of both bulbs. :smokin:

2 people like this

Looking good mate :yep:

1 person likes this

Looking good mate :yep:

Thanks for looking in Serpent :v:

If you think she looks ok then i must be doing something right :yep:lol

1 person likes this

nice multiple bud sites.. its looking good dude :)

1 person likes this

your def gonna be reaping the benefits of that lst! Smash that previous 9g for sure!

e2a

Just wanted to ask a quick question about the smell. How much does it smell? You don;t have any kind of odour control do you? Thanks in advance for the reply and keep on. oh, and Happy Easter!

Peace

Edited by CharlieGreen
1 person likes this

your def gonna be reaping the benefits of that lst! Smash that previous 9g for sure!

e2a

Just wanted to ask a quick question about the smell. How much does it smell? You don;t have any kind of odour control do you? Thanks in advance for the reply and keep on. oh, and Happy Easter!

Peace

Hi charlie,

The PolarLight is actually smelling kinda strong to say shes only 4 weeks :yes: and everytime i tie her down or fiddle with her :naughty: im left with nice smelly fingers (That sounds soo wrong!)

I guess by odour control you mean a filter, well i dont have a filter fitted no, i have designed the Bonsai Box so that cooker hood filters can be placed in the outlet vent cover but ive never had to use it :no: (yet)*

I do however use Diatomaceous granules in the soil which absorb odours (and has many other benefits).

My box is placed high up in a well ventilated area and the outlet blows warm air directly onto an air freshener that i regularly top up with essential oils.

So basically inside the box it smells like a Hippies handbag :smokin: but on the outside it smells of "summer meadows" or whatever oil i use at the time lol

Ya see its not like a "normal" :hi: grow where there can be ounces upon ounces of fresh buds growing everywhere :no: i mean if you left an opened bag of weed say half oz on the coffee table in your house yeah you would smell it but it aint gonna stink out the whole neighbourhood and have 50 :police: knocking down your door. :smokin:

1 person likes this

nice multiple bud sites.. its looking good dude :)

Thank you kind sir :v:

Hows your babies coming along? :hippy:

Edited by gingerninja
1 person likes this

Thank you kind sir :v:

Hows your babies coming along? :hippy:

Hey gingerninja, Happy Easter dude :)

All is well in my tent, will update both diarys today hopefully, thats providing that I a) dont OD on chocolate haha and b) dont get too high off my last bit of LR!

:yinyang:

1 person likes this

Hippies handbag lol:smokin:

1 person likes this

Super stuff ginger my Polarlight is emitting a lovely aroma now as well. Nothing wrong with smelly fingers no matter what girl your rubbing dude ;)

1 person likes this

I don't know if it would work but if smell does become a bit of an issue you could try popping down to your local aquarium store and picking up some pouches of active carbon and placing over your extraction. They are ment for external biological filters on marine tanks and come in pouches that are a couple of inches wide and about 4 long or you can buy it loose and make a bag size to suit.

2 people like this

I don't know if it would work but if smell does become a bit of an issue you could try popping down to your local aquarium store and picking up some pouches of active carbon and placing over your extraction. They are ment for external biological filters on marine tanks and come in pouches that are a couple of inches wide and about 4 long or you can buy it loose and make a bag size to suit.

Cheers for the tip dude :yep:

I also have some charcoal filter pads that are for indoor compost bins if need be :smokin:

1 person likes this

I'm surprised you don't have a carbon filter dude - it must be whanging!!! I heard you can knock one together with two of those mesh pencil holder cups from stationary shops and some of that carbon from pet shops like the other dood mentioned.

I'm surprised you don't have a carbon filter dude - it must be whanging!!! I heard you can knock one together with two of those mesh pencil holder cups from stationary shops and some of that carbon from pet shops like the other dood mentioned.

Hey :yep:

Im not advising anyone to not have a filter :no: But as explained previously its never been an issue so far after 2 grows and if it ain't broke then why try fix it?

Ive had my landlord/parents/children/visitors sat in the same small room only feet away and no one has ever questioned noise or smell :smokin:

2 people like this

Hey UK420'ers :yep:

Day 35 (5 weeks) for Liz in the box of Luuurve :wub: >>>>>>

gallery_75846_6024_10760.jpg

Not much to report really....I have stopped training her now and cut free a few of the old restraints :chains: because she has stopped stretching and im happy with the shape of her as she is :kiss: ... She is looking fit and healthy :sport: and im loving the look of those long fat pistils :naughty: She's giving off a nice wiff :mmmmmmm: and she has started frosting up already! :yep:

:hippy:

4 people like this