Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Eelhelmet

The Purple Maroc appreciation thread

593 posts in this topic

I’ve still got a shitload of PM from 2013, might do a giveaway here early spring if anyone is still interested - obviously things move on and for outdoor UK your money is better spent at RGS but if it’s a giveaway then it’s free and could be used for filler plants, or ‘throw and grow’ if nothing else. I always found it to make good extracts but wasn’t particularly a fan of the flowers.

Id love to grow a field of them but since I’ve moved good plots round here seem really hard to find. 

2 people like this

Still a big fan of Purple Maroc.  I have grown it since its realease 2010ish and haven't noticed a change over the years, tbh.  There were a few phenos from day one and finishing times varying from early sept to early oct.  I still get the same plants from packs i've been buying the past years.    They are as reliable outdoor strain as ever and do have a strong flavour.  I must admit that not everybody likes the flavour, but i enjoy it. 

3 people like this

2 hours ago, PureSmkr said:

I’ve still got a shitload of PM from 2013, might do a giveaway here early spring if anyone is still interested - obviously things move on and for outdoor UK your money is better spent at RGS but if it’s a giveaway then it’s free and could be used for filler plants, or ‘throw and grow’ if nothing else. I always found it to make good extracts but wasn’t particularly a fan of the flowers.

Id love to grow a field of them but since I’ve moved good plots round here seem really hard to find. 

I’d be interested 100%

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, AustrianTokker said:

Still a big fan of Purple Maroc.  I have grown it since its realease 2010ish and haven't noticed a change over the years, tbh.  There were a few phenos from day one and finishing times varying from early sept to early oct.  I still get the same plants from packs i've been buying the past years.    They are as reliable outdoor strain as ever and do have a strong flavour.  I must admit that not everybody likes the flavour, but i enjoy it. 

What lat are you iv never smoked it but i keen to try haha 

4 hours ago, panik said:

I started my whole career of Purple Maroc and Easy sativa , was mine an many others bullet proof go to strains back in the day , BUT female seeds changed something in there crosses and the strains were never the same ,so  I started breeding myself and found other strains that work great in our climate and as everything in life things evolve, my easy sativa x Skunk has the original Easy sativa in it and they are great outdoor plants so kudos to Female seeds for the old genetics . There best outdoor cultivar is nowadays red purps . 

I can always remember seeing in your diary’s a few pm and Es even seen spike doing few at his lat when there was snow on the ground when they where in full flower I think that’s what made me so keen to try them 

1 person likes this

On 12/6/2019 at 9:48 AM, PureSmkr said:

I'd be very interested (who wouldn't!) how would this giveaway work?

I did PM last year, lat 52,pulled half a pound from 2 shrubs in late Oct into early November, dense buds smelling of strong lemon & bit of pine while growing, dried they are fragrant too, not lemon though, more sweet floral scent, quite leafy but lots of good dense sticky purple calyx too. My problem was i got really bord of smoking it after a while, couldn't taste it much after a couple months, my taste buds just stopped tasting it, others thought it was nice though. If you do try i think you would be happy enough. If curiosity has got the better of you...get some, wouldn't hurt to have a few PM's in with others, at least you can have opinion of your own that way. I did have mold, 5-10%, but everyone is different.

Overall i'd give it 7.5/10, coz i like really potent smelling herb, PM ain't quite got that.

large.rsz_dscn0658.jpg

large.rsz_dscn0676.jpglarge.rsz_dscn0686.jpglarge.rsz_dscn0674.jpglarge.rsz_dscn0690.jpglarge.rsz_dscn0656.jpglarge.rsz_dscn0650.jpglarge.rsz_dscn0580.jpglarge.rsz_dscn0550.jpg

9 people like this

OOOOHHH YEAAA :notworthy: thought about this and  I didn't think this would of had a post in for years but it has and it's made me so happy NOSTALGIA :skin_up:

1 person likes this