Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
withnail

CH9 Seeds competition

160 posts in this topic

http://www.ch9femaleseeds.com/

As its 420 day tomorrow we are going to run another competition,in fact if I pull my finger out we'll be running another 2 but the second one might not happen until the weekend.

Anyhoo thanks to the generosity of CH9 seeds we've got 5 packs of 10 feminised seeds to give away.The competition is a cannabis version of spot the ball that Distracted has very kindly made for us to play.Simply choose the reference point where you think the cannabis is being hidden from the police.There are 5 pot packages hidden and the 5 people closet to them will win the seeds.If 2 people get the exact location correct then the first person who chose it would be the winner so try not to choose the same reference that someone else already has.In the event that 2 people are within 1 square either side then the person nearest the bottom left hand corner will be the winner.

Red Horizontal number first then the Blue vertical number if you would be so kind.

As always 1 guess for members, 2 for subscribers and 3 for lifetime subscribers.

Competition will close 21st May.

The seeds are :

10 Pow33 fem

10 Toxic blue33 fem

10 Afghan haze33 fem

10 White shark33 fem

10 Vantage fem

There is an extra incentive from CH9 seeds and that is that anyone who wins who then does a diary on UK420 will be entitled to another pack of CH9 seeds when it's completed which would be your choice from any of their range, so its a double brucie bonus :guitar:

I've probably forgotten some details,I'll add them if I remember lol

post-16630-0-24949100-1334911111_thumb.jpg

4 people like this

Another comp eh! Thanks CH9, Withers and all.

Good luck peeps.

39, 25.

17, 9.

Cheers :smokin:

Good work distracted and withers

Tony

13 02

13 13 thanks

Edited by Jimboo

19-22

Thanks for another great comp!

Zion86 :hippy:

Freebies galore on here lately. Feckin brilliant!

Ok I'll go 11-24 and 9-16, cheers

26-22

52-4

Loving all the comps, cheers Withnail,

good luck everyone

J :yinyang:

14/15

I got my horizontal and my vertical the wrong way round :doh: Can i change it Withnail?

my guess 19/54 many thanks

thanks & good luck folks

Another comp how exciting :)

47 5

53 20

44/24

12, 29