Suggestions for in demand seeds for comp

grotbags

Posted (edited)

Hi guys, what strains would u like to see in a competition? Taking all suggestions, outdoor, auto. No one's left out.

I'm already thinking eleven roses as I know a few of you rate it highly. And I'm defo going to add seedism sweet lemon razzles to it, just finished a plant couple months ago, pure greasy sweet pungent lemon with a balanced high.

Cmon guys hit me with suggestions!!

Edited by grotbags
  • Like 8

Add a pack of smottie from the UK420 shop( if still available)

Don't be shy, cmon

• Like 2

Jungle lava photoperiod from OSS?

What a star ⭐

Well done getting what was owed to you 👍

Atb

☯️

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Chelato

@grotbags I had been considering doing a give away of a small amount of my own Chelato supply at some point, I'll wait until after your comp has finished 👍

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 1
  • WOW 2

Compound Genetics Seeds Marshmallow OG :) 

Available from our friends at Attitude Seedbank 👍

Atb

☯️

• Like 1

GOD OG never grown it but it is supposed to be the bees nees.peace Goohfy.

• Like 2

I bought some sensi star from Paradise seeds before, it was ok, but they gave me a freebie of Nebula, that's definitely worth a go, not only was the plant amazing the high was something else. Wish i'd kept that cut but being as it was my one and only seed I have high hopes for something coming out decent from a pack.

A good few people have mentioned Moham Ram being one to grow out (Sweet seeds I think)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, KC said:

I bought some sensi star from Paradise seeds before, it was ok, but they gave me a freebie of Nebula, that's definitely worth a go, not only was the plant amazing the high was something else. Wish i'd kept that cut but being as it was my one and only seed I have high hopes for something coming out decent from a pack.

A good few people have mentioned Moham Ram being one to grow out (Sweet seeds I think)

I think I've tried nebula before, it was dark green and had a unique term profile but didn't translate perfect in the smoke, ok it was though.

Thanks guys for all the suggestions, I'll be looking into those, we'll get a alfemco or rgs seeds for outdoors. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

OGKZ - Humboldt (Zkittlez x Kush Breath)

It does stink though!

Edited by Lux_Interior
sp.
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

I've got so far, sweet lemon razzles fem, eleven roses fem, going to go with oss jungle lava fem and smottie remix 

Will look to get at least one each of autos and outdoor. What about a new strain from karma? So far that's 40% filled, keep 'em coming.... add outdoor alfemco fuckwarp to that unless u guerrillas like to try something else.  Room for a wee pack of autos in there, maybe a sweet seeds auto?  or has that whole auto thing died out??

Edited by grotbags
  • Like 1

Bodhi blueberry × hashplant, could it be the revival of 2 legends

• Like 4