Hi

Deimos420

Hi everyone,

my name is Deimos (it’s my favourite strain)

im a first time grower,

I’ve been pretty lucky so far as I’ve got 6 seedlings (3 at 2 weeks and 3 at 5 days) I’ve got a seedling Deimos waiting to pop from the soil.

Ive tried to do my research as best I can. Here is my setup l (aiming for bulk micro growing)

x1 HALO clip full spectrum LED with blue/red light options (I’ve got it on blue light for now as it said that was better for seedlings/vegetative.

im using a mixture of Coco Coir + with perlite and vermiculite (I went easy on the vermiculite due to water retention)

Ive got a PH tester and solution buffers for +\~

im nervous and im losing patience. Need words of wisdom from experienced growers haha.

also (super stoked i managed to germinate 7 seeds and get them all at least to the seedling stage but this is the most nerve racking time because it’s when you wait for issues :(

• Like 10

You’re in the right place :) 

Get a grow diary up and include some photos and folk will be happy to give their 2p 👍

Atb

☯️

• Like 4

Welcome to the community :)

12 minutes ago, Deimos420 said:

im losing patience

You will need to get a handle on that as plenty of patience is required to be successful in your new choice of hobby.

As shumroom says get a diary on the go, post as much detail and pics as you can and the good folk here will see you right.

Plenty to read on here in the meantime so digest as much as you can is my advice for now.

Have fun and don't get to stressed we all had to start somewhere and you will soon get to grips with all the do,s and don'ts

Be lucky :yinyang:

• Like 5

Appreciate it, how do I upload images?

• Like 2

Hi welcome to the UK420 community 🫡

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Deimos420 said:

If you press the browse tab in the top options and then press gallery, the rest is fairly simple from there, there was a guide but it seems to have vanished.

You have to make a gallery while uploading your first every pics so they have somewhere to be stored for you.

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 3

Thanks everyone super stoked to be here. I’ll be using and abusing your vast knowledge to create the most mind blowing high ever 😬😬😬😬😬

Ill probably end up killing all 7 plants from a rookie mistake 🤣🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, Deimos420 said:

This may help..

Edited by Revive
  • Like 3

Also because I’m new I’m buying seeds rather than cuttings.

I’ve been using ICE as my seed bank, can anyone tell me if these are good or can I choose a better one?

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Deimos420 said:

can anyone tell me if these are good or can I choose a better one

Check out some of the site sponsors 

Scroll down on the home page and look for the breeders help desks

Edited by Revive
  • Like 2

Hey guys I’ve uploaded my album called Deimos420 first grow. Check it out and let me know. I’ve posted specs and stuff I have done the PH properly just forgot to add that into the shopping list.

Alright! Welcome. Calm down and enjoy the ride.

Everyone here will help.

• Like 3