Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DutchPassionTony

Free seeds in return for a grow diary competition

236 posts in this topic

Hi Tony I would love to run some Frisians in this year's Guerilla Grow. You can see last year's diary by clicking the link below my signature :yep:

I have very safe plots with no ripping for the last few years that i have run them and only lost one plant from among nearly 80 last year.

Always admired the Frisians in particular.

Cheers for the opportunity :notworthy:

:oldtoker:

2 people like this

Seeing all this fresian hype, & pics of monsters to back it up, I would like to try these...... so maybe 3x3 for a GG ;)

Stick my name in the hat, cheers :spliff:

Freddy’s Best / The Ultimate / Dutch Cheese.

Indoor + Nft's + Scrog Stylee :guitar:

peace :hippy:

Count me in Too :yep:

5x The Ultimate and 5x Night Queen :guitar:

:yinyang:

Oh I never noticed you were doing 3 x 3 seed packs

Could I change mine to 3 x the Ultimate, 3x Dark Delight and 3 x Freddy's Best

Thats if I am Chosen :yinyang:

Thanks ;)

Too be honest i had never noticed dutch passion brand.....i had heard about it, but the vibe was low.

I think your seed Co has done a brave thing with this seed for grow diarys promotion and i hope it ends up well in 12 weeks or so. once the diarys start rolling in. and maybe the vibe will get high.

p

If i had a packet of these seeds i would make sure the variety was sampled haha

yer summer.diary in outdoors uk

cheers

cheers

Hi Tony thanks for the offer, Id love to try 5x frisian dew and 5x Think Different in this years guerilla grow.

Hi Tony

Thanks for your generous offer, very kind. When does the diary need to be started by please? I'm currently doing a grow comp and wouldn't want to upset anyone by dividing my efforts. I grow organically, indoors under 1000w M/H + HPS and UVB using AirPots and Plant Magic. I'd rather finish my current grow comp and then dedicate some serious love to your Blue Moonshine, Cali Orange or Mazar. I can start in June. Brilliant offer, I wish everyone the best of luck. lol

sincerely

Saddam

Hi Guys, we won't be able to make any final judgements until the guerilla's get their harvest in around October. So if we can aim to get all diaries complete (indoor and outdoor) by December at the latest. That will give people chance to get even the outdoor bud in and cured for a bit, in order for a first schmoke report.

I am hoping we will have some people with good indoors set up's prepared to deliver some early excitement. But I will enjoy all the diaries and I'm sure you all will too.

1 person likes this

Hi Tony

Thanks for your generous offer, very kind. When does the diary need to be started by please? I'm currently doing a grow comp and wouldn't want to upset anyone by dividing my efforts. I grow organically, indoors under 1000w M/H + HPS and UVB using AirPots and Plant Magic. I'd rather finish my current grow comp and then dedicate some serious love to your Blue Moonshine, Cali Orange or Mazar. I can start in June. Brilliant offer, I wish everyone the best of luck. lol

sincerely

Saddam

Hi Guys, we won't be able to make any final judgements until the guerilla's get their harvest in around October. So if we can aim to get all diaries complete (indoor and outdoor) by December at the latest. That will give people chance to get even the outdoor bud in and cured for a bit, in order for a first schmoke report.

I am hoping we will have some people with good indoors set up's prepared to deliver some early excitement. But I will enjoy all the diaries and I'm sure you all will too.

In that case mate ill have a go.. Indoor or Outdoor have not quite decided yet, probably outdoor.

Frisian Dew, Think Different and Blueberry if i get chosen please.

Very generous of you Dutch Passion and Tony, Thank You for the chance.

BB

E2a.. Ive just noticed this is my 420th post :guitar::guitar::guitar:

Edited by bud_boi

hi tony please count me in if possible :guitar: OUTDOORS i would be willing to try any autofems. i have completed my first outdoor grow diary last year and plan to do many more :wink:

eta i forgot about frisian dew! first ever sucessful grow, only had the one seed and she smoked like a dream! wouldnt mind give her anyother whirl :wassnnme:

Edited by herbal

I'm down for this one .

Was looking to run 50 passion #1 this year, but was let down as 1 seed was damaged and 2 of the seedlings are runty as hell.

So i only have the 1 mother and a seed left to pop.

but as your'e offering, i'd be grateful to try- 3 x think different.

3 x frisian dew

and 3 x shamen.

Im sure these would ease the pain...

Thanks for the opportunity and get ready for the diary...

cc

Edited by CheechChong

JUst wondering Tony if there is a date when the 20 or so growers will have been selected by?

All the best

:guitar:

JUst wondering Tony if there is a date when the 20 or so growers will have been selected by?

All the best

:guitar:

Hi Loam, I was going to give it a couple of weeks to get the names in. Not long to wait

Hi Tony, can you stick my name in the hat for some frisian dew and Passion 1's please. :afro:

Hello Tony, what a great offer, i grew out your California Orange 12 years ago in my greenhouse, was some nice smoke, but not very orangy :P anyways i was thinking maybe its time to give you a new shot, i realy like the new honest and open attitude that you "relaunched" dutch passion with

so if you still need testers i was thinking of doing PolarLight#2 in the greenhouse/outdoor to see how they do in cold wet Denmark, i would be willing to test some other outdoor/auto strain if there is something you would rather have tested, but as far as i can see PolarLight#2 is the most sativaish autoflower you have which might be best for my wet climate, and it seems you have plenty of testers for the Frisian Dew. I would also like to test Freddy´s Best indoor for you, i am a sativa fan and i love Chocolope so that cross sounds realy interresting

i grow organic both indoor and out, got a 15m2 greenhouse and a large garden so should be plenty of room outdoor, and indoor i grow under 600w (am building a new room atm too with room for 2 600w), i know i havent done a real grow diary before but i guess sometime should be the first, and if you look in my gallery you can see im not the worst of growers (atleast thats what i tell myself...)

anyways i hope i will be considered and i wish you luck with the next 25 years :)

and if im rambling blame the Chocolope im smoking ;)

1 person likes this

I would love a go,I love flo and lost my cut of it years back..please put me down for 5 passion#1 and 5 voodoo..thanks for the opportunity

just been having a look at your site,and if I AM lucky enough to be chosen,then I would like outdoor colour mix 1(Frisian dew/shaman/passion#1),and 3 think different..thanks so much