Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Budelaire

Passive Hydro/Coco

On the below pic, I have knocked up a feed schedule for flowering strains that go for longer than 8 weeks, for passively fed coco.

These would be using the appropriate Root Stim and Pk Boosters for the chosen brand.

Are they appropriate for the length of time in flower etc, particular the max EC, and extension of PK.

The Flush section would start 5 days prior to chop date in the final week, with straight tap water.

Cheers

gallery_61117_3171_174264.jpg

Edited by Digger '49

You would have to stipulate what nutrients it is for mate because unfortunately one doesnt fit all, pk's need using at different times all depending on nutrient maker

Plus no one can really say what the maximum ec will be. Different plants require different food levels and environment also has a huge effect on nutrient uptake

EG...If I followed that chart for my present grow they'd be as yellow as they come seeing as Ive had to push up to 2.4 ec. Whereas on another grow the chart may be pretty much spot on

Guides are just that and unfortunately some are miles off

Owd

Edited by Owderb
1 person likes this

Evening Owd.

It would be Plant Magic as i've got quite a fair bit stock piled at present and they are an adaption of that schedule.

Thanks bud.

Hi Budlaire, I have been doing so much reading up on your grows you are truly an amazing grower!, I have been digging and digging and digging to piece together find out what your schedule is for the Hempy buckets that you've been using, Im going in on the Hempy buckets for my next one, Can you please give me some advice on nutes you are actually using on the hempy's  and the kind of ec/ph levels, Im new to coco and vermiculite/\Hydro as im a mud man but you have given me inspiration as my last 2 grows have been dog :soap: on PM Soil and nutes

All the best buddy 
#Holythreadrevival

Edited by jay