Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

crosseyed and painless

Sports Betting Thread

10,851 posts in this topic

Wasn,t going to bother today till the wife droped off a coupon for tonights and tomorrows games

Listen to this now :clapping:

I had theses on a £2 accumalator to start..all odds on and would av paid £395

Roma

psv

hamburg

everton

fulam

dinamo zagreb

steaua bucharest

twente

ajax

benfica

galatasary

geona

lazio

valencia

werder bremen

athletico balbao

bohemians tomorrow

shelbourne tomorrow

The roma game started at 3.30 and blew the rest apart by drawing 3-3 so there went my £2 stake

Then at 5.30 my lad comes in from work and says hes going over to put a bet on do I want him to put one on for me?

Aye ok weeman cheers I say and said put the same bet on again minus roma and psv (that game had started) and also hamburg if he didn,t make it in time..that he never as they kicked off 5.45pm,only put a £1 on this one and he comes back with the original bet again minus roma/psv/hamburg 15 teams all on the same line and wrote on a william hills peice of paper they had no coupons left.

All romped home apart from the last one balboa they kicked off at 9pm and only win it on the 90th minute by 3-2 So Im waiting on bohemians and shelbourne tomorrow night for another few bob..happy days!

p&q

Good Luck with tonights games p&q....and hard luck last night! Roma blew my £5 nine-team acca as well :ninja:

I'll be studying like fuck for tomorrows games to try and keep my good start to the season going. I'll post my thoughts here later on tonight.

C&P

Good Luck with tonights games p&q....and hard luck last night! Roma blew my £5 nine-team acca as well :yep:

I'll be studying like fuck for tomorrows games to try and keep my good start to the season going. I'll post my thoughts here later on tonight.

C&P

Bloody Roma...they were 3-1 up aswell mate :ninja:

At least Bohemieans & Shelbourne win last night wich gave me a £47.50 rtn for the £1 :rofl:

Heres todays:

Man united

Hibs

Aberdeen

Dundee united

Spurs

Chelsea

£2 stake will give you a return of £136.77

Arsenal

Man city

Man u

Newcastle

Middlesbourgh

Leeds

Celtic

Chelsea

Rangers

£5 stake giving you return of £188.29

Goodluck Folks!

p&q

:guitar: £188.29

Pity about the first bet only dundee united beat me drawing 0-0

Auch well you cant win them all :)

p&q

Ah we are back i see,join in and beat the fuckers :)

Here ya next week !!!

Hi Painless :guitar:

Edited by Herbal Kint

lol £188.29

Auch well you cant win them all :wink:

p&q

Nice one P&q. I didnt have a bash at this one cos i saw it to late but congrats. I enjoy going through and checking the results even if i dont have a punt.

Cheers Fella :D

Heres mine for tue/wed,had luck last week with the aways,so going to try homes this week all odds on.

Hul,l Portsmouth, qpr ,westham, atletico madrid ,shakhtar inverness,

glentoran,aresenal,olympiacos,stuttgart,newcastle,westbrom,hibernian.

£2 stake returns £116.94.

:spliff:

p&q

Cheers Fella :D

Heres mine for tue/wed,had luck last week with the aways,so going to try homes this week all odds on.

Hul,l Portsmouth, qpr ,westham, atletico madrid ,shakhtar inverness,

glentoran,aresenal,olympiacos,stuttgart,newcastle,westbrom,hibernian.

£2 stake returns £116.94.

:spliff:

p&q

I shall follow you like a leader as you seem to be hitting a streak. Lets hope I dont curse it.

Well West Ham knackered that one, the rest came in tonight.

Maybe the game will be made void.. :rofl:

Maybe next time Martin.

:rofl:

I thought West Ham won the game?

I thought West Ham won the game?

They did, but bookies pay on the score at full time. You can bet on who will actually win the game but the odds are different because you are potentially betting on a draw, followed by a result in extra time or penalties.

I backed Liverpool at half time during the champions league final of 2005 when they were 3-0 down to AC Milan, luckily I did stick £100 on Liverpool lifting the cup but I would have had a nice £45,000 had they won it in 90 mins.

What are you punting on this weekend P&Q? You have been having some stonking results and a couple of very near misses. What's it to be this week buddy?

Gimme half an hour fella..studying the coupons on killerskunk and struggling :stoned:

Edited by peace&quiet

:yahoo: £188.29

Auch well you cant win them all :wassnnme:

p&q

should have been obvious the paisley brazilians wouldn't lose to DU