Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sweet Seeds Competition Grow Diaries 2019/20

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

large.Zkittlez_600x150_ES.jpg.64319d66b3

43 topics in this forum

• 129 replies
    • 68 replies
    • 55 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 33 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 81 replies
    • 122 replies
    • 60 replies
    • 90 replies
    • 180 replies
    • 74 replies
    • 61 replies
    • 232 replies
    • 60 replies
    • 101 replies
    • 177 replies
    • 79 replies
    • 148 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 51 replies
    • 4 replies
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• highway_017
      Will need to do a 3 pack of these among others sometime.. sounds really nice.
    • Smokebelch
      Sorry for the lack of photos folks, I dropped my laptop last week while it was on and it’s trashed the Harddrive, I having to process photos on an iPad mini and it’s a right ball ache. 
        I am enjoying the one I already chopped very much, it’s starting to taste sweeter now it’s been curing a while. 
        The two I have in flower now are both looking and smelling great so I think you guys who grabbed a pack will find some very nice plants in them, the one I am vaping now is very The New leaning so you can get very similar genetics at a fraction of the cost of Sherbinskis seeds.
        The Subbies all sold out pretty quickly but the good news is I am chopping The New this week and it has a branch that’s full of seeds so I will be sending some in shortly. I plucked a little nug off her last night and 5 seeds fell out so it’s looking good.   These will be the last F1s as I killed off The New cut, I want to make some Dirty Larry BX now so will be working in those over the coming months.
        The New x Pineapple Skunk F1
        Dirty Larry (Shorty) @ Day 39     Dirty Larry (Taller) @ Day 46

• sn00py
      Well, after getting absolutely twatted by the Dr Schimmel thrip treatment, the plants have bounced back and are growing well.  Currently at day 29 of flower :-         
    • TommyTrichome
      G'day grow guru's,   Hoping I can get a little advice/help please??    Tangie'matic strain (auto)  Plants are 32 days old,  Been in proper flower around 1.5 weeks after a week or so of pre flower changes. They've been LST'd a bunch and now they're just starting to stretch.   Temps 25.5 -27.5  R/h- 40%  24hr light (led)    Running biobizz light mix,   Currently feeding 1ml grow/fish p/l                                 1ml Bloom p/l                                 0.5ml topmax p/l    Ordered shogun calmag but doesn't arrive till tomorrow or Thurs so this far it's had no to very little cal or mag from my water supply.   I'm in a VERY soft water area.   Plants are starting to lighten a fair bit over the last 36 hours... one in particular but all have definitely lightened from the rich green they've been so far.  Is this a sign I need to increase grow/fish amount p/l? I assume it's using more nitrogen as it's trying to put on a growth spurt?  Didn't want to up feeds too soon..  also, if I increase grow/fish, should I start to increase bloom too?   They've all also hace a couple of leaves with some slight marks here and there on them, ive plucked one to include a close up photo... could this be the start of a calmag issue as I'm using biobizz in a soft water area?    Notice also that the leaf stems are a purple/red colour (from a bit of research apparently that could be genetic to tangie?). But could also be a deficiency, have to say I hadn't really noticed them until the last 36 hrs which tells me it's a new development.    Any help or advice would be thankfully received,  Seems there are multiple scenarios that can appear as deficiency so wanted some pro grower advice as I'm noob to cannabis and it's many pitfalls and boobie traps!    Only slight but the middle finger has marks on it and the leaf is a little lighter than it seems in photo but there are much lighter ones on the plant still.    Here are the plants to see the lightening green colour . They were all a very lush darker green originally.    Many thanks in advance   TT