Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Real Gorilla Seeds

Support forum for Real Gorilla Seeds

large.index.png.e97c5141ca4ab4671ff38df7

140 topics in this forum

• 168 replies
    • 128 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 70 replies
    • 371 replies
    • 116 replies
    • 76 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 195 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 44 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 117 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 86 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 12 replies

• OLaC
      Sorry to hear about your mum. Im by far no expert, but will happily pass on info I've read over the years. And hope someone can correct me if I'm wrong as wouldn't want to give incorrect information on something so serious.   1. I believe the recommended dose for late stage cancer patients is 1g per day. But I'd recommend building up to that, you can build a tolerance to it which reduces the 'high' effect.   2. Whichever method is most comfortable I'd probably suggest.   3. Once bubbles have stopped forming, that's usually an indicator that decarb has completed.   4 buds should be dry for best results. When stems snap after bending is a decent rule of thumb.   All the best, and all the positive vibes I can muster for you mother.
    • MindSoup
      They key (so I've been told) is not to let them get root bound and to reduce transplanting to a minimum, not totally essential to plant straight into their final container. I will be planting in the ground so will have to transplant. My solution is to cut the bottom out of a pot and then a slit up the side, put this into a another pot to hold it together, that way i can easily remove the root ball long before it getting over established, plop it in the hole and then tease the plastic sleeve out. Some people use root riot cubes (other brands are available) or fibre pots, and just plant the whole thing in the ground/final container. 
    • JockBudman
      I think you'll be good with the female seeds grapefruit - it's one of my favourites and definitely has the smell if you get the right pheno. Taste wise I can't be sure because the last time I grew it I was smoking and it's only since I started to vape recently that I can taste most herb.    I did just order another pack though so I'll find out not long after you do 
    • rosebowl
      Looking and coming on well there chap.