Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

2,314 topics in this forum

• 33 replies
    • 36 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 102 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 36 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 67 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 34 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 25 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 8 replies

• tokenroll
      Nice and clean
    • BarrySHitPeas
      Sorry @Grampamark feel like i gave you bad info , should of checked my sources, Just something i picked up right at the start of growing and never really gave it a second thought. Every seed i've ever done i've used gloves or tweezers and placed in carefully pointy side up thinking it was the done thing...time wasted and all that oh well   What i've read since just seems i was being inpatient in my situation and the seed would of righted itself given time.   there is a topic on another cannabis forum that proves Bill coopers point, i cant link it as its well rude to direct link to other forums but if you search via copy and paste " germinating seed position misconception solved (with pics)"  should explain more. how to fix issue "growweedeasy.com/tap-root-upside-down-seedling"  
    • Kinetikal
      Not a heater as such, but there's things like heat exchangers which transfer heat from the exhaust to the intake. It's a bigger than a heater but only costs the extra fan grunt to run if efficiency is your thing  
    • BeardedBeardiae
      Just in case i do need a reason. The lady on the FDM logo kinda flick my switch.