Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

2,721 topics in this forum

• 38 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 50 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 39 replies
    • 55 replies
    • 40 replies

• j.a.g
      I wonder if the commercial teas have the awful smells that the home-made versions have.I used to make comfrey tea but after having a bottle explode while fermenting and covering the garage in its stench I stopped!I love comfrey and is a great soil amendment for flower.
    • buddha12
      I appreciate all the replies as you can tell I'm new to this so everything you say is all being noted and also once I move into bigger pots what feed cycle should I use ie water feed water or water+feed everyday 
    • popitin
      @Tommytopper I see that you grow many plants at a time. Are you going to try stripping a few back that much in your next grow? Only way to find out right...?
    • cypher79
      Sounds like you just need to turn the fan speed up, or maybe the filter is clogged or something?   And I wouldn't recommend venting from tent to tent, I tried that once and ended up with a shite crop of shite bud....never again.