Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sweet Seeds

Support forum for Sweet Seeds

large.Corpo-600x150_EN.jpg.75571557e5aed

1,081 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 38 replies
    • 94 replies
    • 41 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 39 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 84 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 22 replies

• Crentz
      What’s up it’s been a while   This grow has had it’s problems mainly down to me, I tried to cheat and flip the plants early to sex them then took clones from the revegging females.    The clones took so long to root and I lost a lot of them, anyway we have two Platinum Yeti’s and two Sour 76 in the dwc system now well rooted so we can finally get this show on the road   There’s a few changes to the setup this run, I’ll be using Biogreen Nutrients, lights will be a Migro 400 led, and I’ll be showing a serious bit of tech the Opengrow GroLab Controller for controlling environment as well as auto dosing ph and eventually nutrients   The plants are still throwing out some weird growth from the reveg but it’s slowly returning to normal.          Back two are Platinum Yeti and front two are Sour 76 with a little platinum yeti in soil in the middle.    Platinum Yeti    Platinum Yeti    Sour 76   Sour 76   Overview    Migro 400   Opengrow GroLab kit + Tankbot & 12v dosing pump & EC probe.    Opengrow controller setup on the wall.      I’m excited to finally have something to work with and I hope you stick around to see what happens this run.
    • Dinafem-Mark
      @The Sheriff of Nottingham Thanks for sharing your story mate. I know you told me via pm but I felt you needed to tell this sad tail    Some really shade folk out there who will steal a crop in a heartbeat, a real shame but another peril of outdoor growing.   At least you have some flowers and plenty of auto buds to see you through.   Hope to see you back next season with a new plot many miles away from the last   Thanks again for dropping you story mate   All the best    Mark..
    • Dinafem-Mark
      I see your also getting hit with the storms mate. Its been a brutal season and heart wrenching to see so much beautiful bud turned to rot   All you can do it ride it out and salvage what you can my friend.    Fingers crossed that you get something from this season   Until next time    All the best    Mark
    • Dinafem-Mark
      @Boomslang It definitely has been a strange season but we said that last year too.   The conditions have been ripe for budrot and by the sound of things you've been hit hard   Sorry to read this my friend. All you can do is salvage what you can, ride it out and see what can be harvested.    I hope you get a chance to harvest some flowers mate, been a strange one that's for sure.   Until next time    All the best    Mark..