Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Politics, Theology, Metaphysics & Philosophy

Life out of and beyond the box

566 topics in this forum

• 1,144 replies
    • 392 replies
    • 49 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 9 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 33 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 40 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 29 replies
    • 88 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 53 replies
    • 2 replies

• Billy2Hats
    • rolio
      They came down at the weekend, 70 days which is quite a bit longer than the 7 weeks advertised but that could be a multitude of reasons.    I'm happy with the results, a more experienced grower would probably do them better justice but I think the plants have been easy and enjoyable to work with for the first time! Would recommend for beginners and looking forward to see how my next run of these do!    Just before the chop   Small side branch 
    • Military Grade
      I'd doubt it would cause any problems.   What do you plan for flower light cycle, just straight on and off 12hrs or fading the starting and ending hour?   There is a belief that shorting the lights on hours slightly towards late flower can speed up the finish by mimicking the end of season.
    • abztripper
      Hi everyone   I know similar threads exist about light timing and what is best but I don’t want to start that debate here. 
        I currently have a light on 24/0   I would like to be on 20/4 but my lights only have options for being on 12,14,16 or 18 at a time. 
        My question is this: does anyone have any experience or ideas on what would happen if I had 2 lights with lower intensity one coming on at say 8AM and the second coming on at 10AM both on a 18/6 cycle so the 8am would turn off at 2am and the 10am at 4am. 
        This would create the 20/4 but with 4 hours reduced light intensity, somewhat like a natural sunrise and sunset   Any thoughts welcomed :))