Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Politics, Theology, Metaphysics & Philosophy

Life out of and beyond the box

566 topics in this forum

• 1,122 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 40 replies
    • 336 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 33 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 29 replies
    • 88 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 53 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 4 replies

• Twiftking
      Not the critical+ 2.0 Photoperiodic
    • Revive
      Hey guys and girls,  so just wondering whats everyone's take on long time storage of bud. Fortunately last seasons harvest was more than what I can consume in 1 year so I was thinking of the best way to store the excess bud.. rather not have boxes of killer jars stacked in the garage taking up space i been looking into the vacume packing.  Never tried this method before so thought I'd start a thread to see if anyone had any input on this.. or any other ideas even.. there is mixed opinions on this so I thought this is a good subject to start up.. I could just give it away but rather not let people around me no what I get up to.. I mean who gives bud away unless it is costing them nothing.. I only do this for self sufficiency but I would never see a bit of bud go to waste, well not as long as I got a hole in my arse.. Look forward to hearing peoples views.. Peace out peoples 
    • panik
    • Dodgee
      @Saddam   Where can I find freddie dodge mine rescue mate??   Looked on discovery/now/prime/Netflix.. no joy.   Giz us a clue???   I really enjoy the gold rush series and Freddie's a legend