Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Guerrilla Growing

Growing in the great outdoors

8,003 topics in this forum

• 379 replies
    • 108 replies
    • 40 replies
    • 353 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 126 replies
    • 38 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 7,449 replies
    • 5,471 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1,682 replies
    • 546 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 302 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 6 replies

• GreenVision
      @zen-ken Gutted I missed this one from the off. Only got back on the site maybe 2-3 weeks back, but will follow along if its cool. Looking smart atm, all the stuff I have seen reading through is the norm with hydro. I've heard folks say hydro is easier than soil once you get right with EC and PH, this isn't true because they are forever fluctuating so have to keep checking and adjusting regular.   Biggest piece of advice I can give with what little hydro experience I do have is when in flower keep your equipment well maintained, more specifically calibrate you PH meter weekly at most.    But crop is looking good. With a bit TLC and some serious OCD you should get a fair yield in here I think.   @badbillybob  fully agree with the organics. They do not belong anywhere near a hydro system of any kind IMO. It has just never seemed right having organic nutrients suspended in a nice clean sterile water environment. I tried Rhizotonic early on in RDWC and it made little difference. But 24 hours after mixing in it separated from the water, something the bottle hinted at as being impossible as it is supposedly usable with hydro. It made a right mess and took about 4 or 5 refill and empty's to clean out.   A rule I follow now. If its brown it does not go near my RDWC. Clear liquids made strictly for hydro only.     GV.
    • zen-ken
      Well......I went in to kens den.....I could here a faint sound......   ken....ken.....ken.....mmmmm strange thinks I....I listen some more......ken.....ken....you know you want me.....Im a filthy whore and you want me dont you....   sorry boys....I gave in to her......added a little cal mag (not much...honest)......she just wouldn't leave me alone.....she kept reminding me of HGK fuck up and I folded like a piece of paper.  
    • vortex
      cheers mate.... i haddent heard about adding vinigar to the shells before......  i just mix a good half handfull in the soil and pop in the  plant  so the eggshell dust breaks down gradually and feeds the plant for a longer time .....  i also read somewhere that  dry stinging nettles   ground into a dust are good  for plants too ... " tho i havent tried it as yet "   hmmm   sounds like i have an experiment  in the very near future 
    • Conspiranought
      Reddit is full of clowns mate. Whatever most claim to be, they are not. He might have been a pissed off 'incel' associating cannabis with 'normies' so that's why he hates it and trying to spread shit while sound like a doctor by being all jargon about it. Just ignore it mate. Reddit ain't my kind of forum that's for sure. Proper doctors wouldn't even bother being on reddit I dont think.