Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Guerrilla Growing

Growing in the great outdoors

8,185 topics in this forum

• 364 replies
    • 137 replies
    • 39 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 408 replies
    • 41 replies
    • 110 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 5,722 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 8,620 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 61 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 27 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 33 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 33 replies

• Simple Jack
      Physicians refuse to perform surgery because patient had medical cannabis oil in handbag   “I was sitting on the edge of the bed, minutes from going to surgery and I got kicked out of hospital"
      A Scottish woman is claiming that doctors at the Royal Alexandra Hospital refused to perform her scheduled surgery at the last minute after she disclosed that there was cannabis oil in her purse.
      Bernadette McCready, 42, who is a campaign manager for Medicinal Cannabis Reform Scotland, visited the Paisley hospital in June of 2018. She was asked to leave the hospital once she mentioned the oil, which she uses to manage symptoms of a hysterectomy that wreaked havoc on her immune system.
      “I was sitting on the edge of the bed, minutes from going to surgery and I got kicked out of the hospital,” McCready told the Daily Record. “You’d have thought there was a serial killer running around. I’ve never felt so humiliated.”
      Cannabis and cannabis-derived products such as oils and edibles are prohibited in the UK for recreational use, and can even lead to criminal charges if citizens are found to be in possession of the drug.
      McCready herself successfully fought charges for criminal possession in 2014.
      While medical cannabis is technically legal, patients in the UK have emphasized the difference between legalization and access. Many patients have reported difficulty in securing a prescription for medical cannabis from the National Health Service (NHS).
      The UK opened its first medical cannabis clinic in March, but with costs at the private practice starting from about £200 per visit plus £600 to £700 for a prescription, the clinic’s services are beyond the means of many patients.
      NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde denied that policy would allow the hospital to refuse surgery to a patient who consumed or is found to be in possession of cannabis oil.
      “Our policy is to offer treatment to all, regardless of lifestyle choices, except in very specific clinical circumstances,” the organization stated.   https://www.thegrowthop.com/cannabis-news/physicians-refuse-to-perform-surgery-because-patient-had-medical-cannabis-oil-in-handbag
    • Exhale
      I heard that too, that's why it's still a weekly staple in my diet!
    • Kipper420
      Wire wool ring around the base might help or sand. NOT salt. Salt will leach into the soil and do more harm than good.   Pellets are ok but remember theyre going to attract slugs to where you put them. So maybe put them somewhere where you dont want the slugs to be. I dont like using them. prefering a more natural approach.   Have you seen slug sign? Is the environment ripe for slugs? Have you thought about companion planting? Patience is your friend. Try not to over fuss. It's hard I know.       
    • InTheSystem
      I think the misleading part in all this is that its comparing the thing to a 600w HPS which is not correct. How is 220w out the wall going to ever pull 600g (HID Equivalent).. Let's say that could pull 1.5 gpw, it would yield 330g odd.. So just over a touch of half the yield a 600w light could potentially yield, hardly a equivalent is it... I assume this is for sales, marketing etc?  

It reminds me of the CMH comparison also. 315w cmh is not comparable to 600w HPS... 2 will blow it away though.