Meph-Heads

Amnesialocal

They're too hard to get a hold of for me to bother with. Every site....'Out of stock!' So I gave up years ago. I'm sure they're nice strains but probably overrated when compared to other quality strains commonly available in the UK.

• Like 2
19 hours ago, Clubs said:

They're too hard to get a hold of for me to bother with. Every site....'Out of stock!' So I gave up years ago. I'm sure they're nice strains but probably overrated when compared to other quality strains commonly available in the UK.

It's a pity. I guess that if you buy directly from them the out of stock products are relatively less. And still lot of varieties to choose from. Some limited stocks are because the size production they have. Others for strains they are developing, but I guess the strains they are crossing and the work they are doing is very remarkable and funny.

Overrated in genetic consideration or price?

I still need to try, so I can't personally judge.

They are only autos, so this also doesn't attract everyone and they don't sell any regular... So there are constrains.

Regarding the price it is true they are a bit more expensive than normal breeders, but they have also a policy of freebies ( normally from iluminautos collection) + F1 strains that others breeders doesn't offer. You can pay £4 seed with the correct pack combination (i.e. iluminautos+ extra seeds + freebies).

Sorry I am auto:) convincing myself they will be my right choose for the future:)

I am extremely interested about your last comment mentioning UK strains available.

Could you mention some?

Thanks

A

I hear good things on Mephisto ,  i know @growinggold has ran them a few times and seems impressed with the,  

I like my autos and normally do 2 outdoor runs a season ,  Sweet Seeds is by far my auto of choice ,  Cream Mandarine  / S.A.D is my choice cultivars.  

Also had good results with RGSC auto Gelato.

DP auto Euforia is by FAR the loudest & hardest hitting auto i have ran to date and i have ran a few.   

Pics of all mentioned in my diaries through the years :yep:

• Like 7

@Amnesialocal like OldFord mentioned, Sweet Seeds are a good bet. I try from other breeders but keep coming back around to them. 

Their Cream Caramel is very nice, Gelato yields very well and very quickly. I'm on a second run with their Bruce Banner atm but they seem to be a  mixed bag, with some being 50cm tall and some outgrowing the tent, enjoyable smoke nonetheless. 

I also found Fastbuds Gorilla Cookies was very potent, I was pleasantly easing through my days with that crop.

Wouldn't mind trying DP Cinderella Jack some time and I hear good things about RGS, which may be next on my list. 

If you could pre-order Memphisto Seeds then I'd really like to try them but I don't think that's an option. After my current grow I'm going back to photos anyway, maybe a few autos in the garden if any.

Edited by Clubs
  • Like 5

I have grown some crosses based on Mephisto parents (crossed by a breeder using the moniker Sawney Bean), they were all pretty solid performers outside at 56ºN. But I haven't tried the originals.

Mephisto do provide good information about how their hybrids are made, the lineage and all that. Quite reassuring.

Probably less hyped strains out there that are just as good mind you... :) 

• Like 4
  • 3 months later...

Try pure sativa for Nightowl seeds. Nightowl was started by a guy who used to be at Mephisto. His genetics are spot on. 

• Like 3

I’m a meph head 😁 

Got some tasty gear lined up for the summer.

Deez nuggs

Orange biscuits 

Fantasmo express

Ghost toof

and  Hubbabubbasmelloscope

I did notice your avatar :yep:

• Like 2
4 hours ago, The Green Manalishi said:

Ghost toof

I’m no fan of autos but I had the website open on ghost toof for weeks. I sensibly realised I plate spin too much already without fucking about with autos. I’ll keep an eye out for any pics or owt :) 

• Like 2

I

24 minutes ago, mikeydoughnut said:

I’ll keep an eye out

I keep the autos for outside, photos for inside under a lamp, got decent results last year, a fuck ton of mould but a good result nonetheless, going to try and keep them low and stealthily this year…. Chances are, it’ll all go to shit lol

• Like 3
1 hour ago, The Green Manalishi said:

Chances are, it’ll all go to shit lol

lol … expect the worst. Hope for the best eh. A man after me own heart.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
41 minutes ago, mikeydoughnut said:

expect the worst

Murphy’s Law, constantly drummed into me at work…..fucking human factors

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, The Green Manalishi said:

large.IMG_3014.jpeg.23c5198df25ca26b5dc0254d3e89bde4.jpeg

Forum Stomper from last summer

…still toking on it lol

Amazing!!!