Tissue Culture - Anyone dabbled?

So recently i've been getting into a little mycology, and a not so far stretch from the practises lies Plant Tissue Culture. I've found a couple protocols for our favorite plant and will hopefully be experimenting with it in the near future! Just wondering how many here are already at it? :). Only mention i've really seen is Brocks current situation!

As mentioned some here is doing.

I am suggesting "plants in jars" I guess her protocols and DIY techniques are interesting ( home made style) - yutub

Personally I have acquired some initial basic product, but without any flow hood or disinfectant procedure well studied, % rate are reduced.

In the protocols I have BAP and PPM are needed.

I bought BAP (¥30 for 1l  of MA) but PPM is extremely expensive ( and not always required as there are different results  - £70/L).

The flow hood could be done ( i like the mushroom tent more than the idea of the girl using a plastic box) + 30-40¥

I guess you will see around playing with it in some moment in the future.

In overgrow sinergy genetics is supporting the community and Jedi is very very kind and open to explain and clarify.

Keen also to see what others have done or can advise about it.

Had one successful go at it about three years ago, far from an expert, I had access to proper equipment in a university lab. Not sure what advice I can give beyond work sterile or be prepared for a world of pain.

I bought a couple of Thai Monstera tissue culture's without doing any research into what they are and how to grow them on. They are currently sitting on my window sill still sealed up while I quickly try and suss out what I need to do with them. I've watched quite a few videos this weekend of people dressed up like Walter White in his meth lab playing around with tiny plants in jars. I'm still struggling to see the advantages of this technique, looks fun but looks like a total hassle. That being said fella I bought my little ones from is making a lot of fucking money selling these little things online.