Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Outdoor Growing

Make The Best From That Great Growlight In The Sky

Forums

1. Guerrilla Growing

Growing in the great outdoors

Growing in greenhouses and poly-tunnels

• Kickstand
      Get a magnifying glass and have proper look mate, spidemite are tiny and them pics look suspiciously like the little bastards. Thrips live in the soil not on the plant, its not thrips. 
    • Stealth Grower
      First time i’ve ever been on line with uk420... please be gentle, I’m building a dream grow room after years of convincing my missus to let me do it ...    As I’ve been given the green card by the wife ,, im planning a new Sealed 25 pod flood and drain system, the room is 5 m x 5 m in a log cabin at the bottom of my garden this is going to be a system that which is completely automated as I’m electrician and A/V engineer. it’s been seven years since of my last grow and systems  have move on. any advice on of lights & room design etc.
    • Kickstand
      wish mine would set it self on fire noisy little twat can hear it now 
    • UKsFinest
      Are you foliar feeding with anything? Also what strain is this looks like an auto or something why's it in that tiny pot? Just asking no hate