Pineapple Skunk x The New

Smokebelch

Just now, Smokebelch said:

and I over did it a bit I think

get a paint brush and just gently dust mate, it will go a lot further, you have enough on that plant for several tents lol:)

• Like 7

On 27/02/2020 at 6:07 PM, Smokebelch said:

@Dinafem-MarkI know dude, especially now I have LEDS better dialled in and 2 more ladies to flower.

Before I go into that I noticed all 15 packs of the Pineapple Skunk x The New I sent in for subbies have been snapped up quick, I have a big The New cut in an 11 litre pot which is currently on day 31 so I dug some pollen out of the freezer and hit a branch of her with a load of it. I hope the PS pollen is still viable, as you can see from the photo I put loads on just to make sure, I then put a freezer bag over the branch and shook the shit out of it to spread the pollen around.

Keeping my fingers crossed that in around 6 week time we will have some more Dirty Larry seeds for @Joolz for subbies seeds.

Below are also some photos of my The New leaning pheno @ day 44 and also the taller pheno which went into flower 5 days ago.

Hitting The New with Pollen

large.P1270765.jpg

large.P1270769.jpg

Dirty Larry (The New Pheno) @ Day 44

large.P1270791.jpg

large.P1270783.jpg

Dirty Larry (Taller Pheno) @ day 5

large.P1270794.jpg

Giving back to the UK420 community  ;)

Very cool brother and can't wait to see more grows cropping up on UK with your creation  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 7

I have just been in the tent at lights on and my Dirty Larry at 7 weeks is going deep purple all over, it’s purpling on both the flowers and foliage.

She looks beautiful just like my The New cut which ends up almost black. I will get some photos and post them up later this evening.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 7

Over the last week my little Dirty Larry plant has been turning a lovely deep purple colour, she is very The New leaning and looks almost the same as the cut I pollenated with the Pineapple Skunk. I do think she smells nicer than The New, a bit more fruitiness to her I think. 

Enough talk, I will let the pictures do the talking, I will say though I suspect this plant will look almost black after another 2 weeks in flower, watch this space folks.

Dirty Larry @ Day 50

large.P1270898.jpg

large.P1270882.jpg

large.P1270880.jpg

large.P1270877.jpg

large.P1270886.jpg

large.P1270905.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 22

Hey mate, cool to see you so far on with the Dirty Larry already, an looking amazing too, liking how the purpling is working it’s way up into the buds...

For sure a The New leaning pheno, looks almost exactly like the The New (still a stupid name) from ur last grow, bud formation...

• Like 4

@AmoCheers dude, when you tell people it’s called The New they always say the new what and it all gets confusing, it is up there with the the worst strain names of all time. I just tell people it’s called Purple Larry OG, it’s a lot easier.

I now have 3 Dirty Larrys in the flower tent so this evening I got some full plant photos of them all.

Short Purple Pheno @ Day 53

large.P1270916.jpg

Taller Pheno @ Day 13

large.P1270944.jpg

large.P1270948.jpg

Another Short Pheno @ Day 8large.P1270950.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 15

On 07/03/2020 at 7:32 PM, Smokebelch said:

@AmoCheers dude, when you tell people it’s called The New they always say the new what and it all gets confusing, it is up there with the the worst strain names of all time. I just tell people it’s called Purple Larry OG, it’s a lot easier.

I now have 3 Dirty Larrys in the flower tent so this evening I got some full plant photos of them all.

Short Purple Pheno @ Day 53

large.P1270916.jpg

Taller Pheno @ Day 13

large.P1270944.jpg

large.P1270948.jpg

Another Short Pheno @ Day 8large.P1270950.jpg

Beautiful work brother ;)

Those colours popping though are simply gorgeous  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 4

Dirty larry in week 8 large._20200310_000115.JPGher small sister large._20200310_000434.JPGbig larry is maturing very fast, has 70% orange pistils already, she's also the smelliest of the two but her little sister has the most trichomes, there's so many of them I get stoned only looking at them! It's a shame I don't have a fancy camera or I would've made some nice close up shots. 

2 weeks ago I repotted a clone of each but I'm afraid I'm gonna have to pull them because they ended up with a heavy N toxicity, you can see a leaf of one of the clones in the second photo, still not recovered and almost pitch black in some areas. I could grow them out but would end up with a quarter a pop if I'm lucky. 

I guess the soil was too hot and the strain sensitive to this issue so be careful with N cause larry don't like it. 

Small larry could be grown with just soil and ph'd water but big larry needs some cal/mag in week 4/5.

I'm very impressed with the way they look and smell and have a wee big larry bonsai mum in the veg cupboard, small larry mum went to a friend who can supply me with cuts. 

Won't be long now.... @Smokebelch

• Like 11

I took a wee bud from the bottom of big larry and checked the trichomes, I'm very impressed! Can already see clusters of Amber trichs so I could harvest her now but I'm gonna give her a few more days. 

This is the end of week 8 and I haven't had a strain before that showed clusters of Amber trichs in week 8, maybe it's my light I don't know, I've never used any fancy cmh /cob or leds before so I can't comment on potency difference but I've grown a few strains that were supposed to be 7,8 or 9 week strains and to get them like the big larry is the now I always need at least 12 weeks and sometimes even more. 

This mother isn't going anywhere! 

• Like 6

On 3/7/2020 at 7:32 PM, Smokebelch said:

you tell people it’s called The New they always say the new what

lol

Agree with you completely.

Must of been far too baked off the produce when they named that one.

• Like 4

@CannaKayThanks for posting that info in this thread dude, I am so pleased you have enjoyed growing her out and also your reports of the amount of trichs sounds amazing, I am keeping my fingers crossed that it smokes ok for you. Good luck with the mother plants.

@GreenlsWhat were they thinking?

All 3 of my Dirty Larrys are looking really nice. I got some photos tonight, not long to go on the late flower very short pheno, I think she will be getting chopped within the week.

Dirty Larrys

large.P1280082.jpg

large.P1280077.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 13

On 10/03/2020 at 0:56 AM, CannaKay said:

Dirty larry in week 8 large._20200310_000115.JPGher small sister large._20200310_000434.JPGbig larry is maturing very fast, has 70% orange pistils already, she's also the smelliest of the two but her little sister has the most trichomes, there's so many of them I get stoned only looking at them! It's a shame I don't have a fancy camera or I would've made some nice close up shots. 

2 weeks ago I repotted a clone of each but I'm afraid I'm gonna have to pull them because they ended up with a heavy N toxicity, you can see a leaf of one of the clones in the second photo, still not recovered and almost pitch black in some areas. I could grow them out but would end up with a quarter a pop if I'm lucky. 

I guess the soil was too hot and the strain sensitive to this issue so be careful with N cause larry don't like it. 

Small larry could be grown with just soil and ph'd water but big larry needs some cal/mag in week 4/5.

I'm very impressed with the way they look and smell and have a wee big larry bonsai mum in the veg cupboard, small larry mum went to a friend who can supply me with cuts. 

Won't be long now.... @Smokebelch

@Smokebelch Nice to see the UK420 community growing out your creations  :headbang:

Very cool ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 5